• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Sol Vending

Sol Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

We bought our machines through 1800Vending.com. We were a bit hesitant but we took the gamble. I wouldn't say that their service was the best but we did get all five machines. The only problem we experienced was the quality of the machines. They broke down several times but Genesis sent us replacement parts at no cost and we managed to get our machines to work. So far, they have been working just fine. We average about $50.00 per machines/per week. We do have one machine sitting in our garage and we're now exploring several vending locators. Right now, we're trying to decide on which locators we should go for, Excel, APS and American Locators. Does anybody has experience working with any of them? Thank you.

I also bought 3 machines from 1-800-Vending and I highly recommend you stay away from APS. They were HORRIBLE to put it lightly. I have found 2 accounts out of 5 and my 2 are making more money than what any locator has found for me. Just make a ton of phone calls and you will find your locations. Good Luck

#27 ulux

ulux

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:09 PM

Unfortunately, my business partner is going blind and we are now trying to sell our business. We do have three locations and we did not really try looking for two more. Please let me know if you're interested in buying our machines. We are selling them for $2,500 each or $10,000 for all five and you do have the option of keeping three of them at their current location.

We are based in San Diego but we are willing to ship them to you (you pay for the shipping). Thanks.

M

I also bought 3 machines from 1-800-Vending and I highly recommend you stay away from APS. They were HORRIBLE to put it lightly. I have found 2 accounts out of 5 and my 2 are making more money than what any locator has found for me. Just make a ton of phone calls and you will find your locations. Good Luck

#28 ulux

ulux

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:00 AM

No bites? We're lowering our price to $1,500 per machine. They all work fine and they are at locations. If you live in the San Diego area, you have the option to keep these machines where they are or relocate them. Send me an email to mcole@snackulux.com.

Thanks.

#29 lsim55

lsim55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:52 AM

I bought 3 machines from 1800vending very expensive 12,500 plus and I would not buy them again.
The customer support stinks and the machines needed several parts that took weeks to get, which peeved my customers and to this day they are cautious with me because of 1800vending dragging their feet.

#30 Jrw

Jrw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

What machines would you buy to start a new vending business?

#31 ulux

ulux

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

What machines would you buy to start a new vending business?

I don't know how to answer that but I do have five machines I need to sell and I am willing to sell all five for $5,000. My business partner is going blind and I don't want to do this by myself anymore. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

M

#32 dogcow

dogcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

i would never buy vending machines from a biz-op place

go on craigslist in the nearest city you will see a ton of machines for sale a lot of times they are even on location making money for a fraction of the the price of a new machine from a bizop, remember they are paying sales people huge commissions from these biz-op places so the price of the machine has to be very high compared to the marginal cost.

With craigslist you may have to wait a while until you can swoop in and grab one for a good price, but be patient and always have enough cash ready.

also i've seen these genesis machines on craiglist for sale for sale half and 1/3 the price of new by people who bought into the bs from these bizop guys and got screwed.

finally call local vending machine distributors you might be able to find one which sells refurbished used machines

#33 ulux

ulux

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

i would never buy vending machines from a biz-op place

go on craigslist in the nearest city you will see a ton of machines for sale a lot of times they are even on location making money for a fraction of the the price of a new machine from a bizop, remember they are paying sales people huge commissions from these biz-op places so the price of the machine has to be very high compared to the marginal cost.

With craigslist you may have to wait a while until you can swoop in and grab one for a good price, but be patient and always have enough cash ready.

also i've seen these genesis machines on craiglist for sale for sale half and 1/3 the price of new by people who bought into the bs from these bizop guys and got screwed.

finally call local vending machine distributors you might be able to find one which sells refurbished used machines

I bought my machines brand new from 1800Vending and I've had pretty good experience with them (so far). Our coin validator failed on one of our machines and they sent us a replacement within one week. I know that a lot of people here said that 1800Vending is BS or whatever but from our experience, I don't have anything negative to say. We are currently selling 5 of our machines for $5,000 because like I said before, my business partner is going blind and I don't want to do this by myself anymore. All of our machines are in good working condition.

M