3 replies to this topic

#1 coinopdirect

coinopdirect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

I have had some requests to provide Product Display Cards that are in Spanish.
Anyone here know of a source for them?

Thanks,
Leo

#2 chrisdunn77

chrisdunn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

you can make your own, its not to hard. all you need is a photo/image editor like photoshop, photo paper and a high quality printer. if you don't no spanish, just go to goggle and find a on-line translator. they will come out real nice and it not very hard. hope that helps a little.

#3 coinopdirect

coinopdirect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:29 PM

you can make your own, its not to hard. all you need is a photo/image editor like photoshop, photo paper and a high quality printer. if you don't no spanish, just go to goggle and find a on-line translator. they will come out real nice and it not very hard. hope that helps a little.

I am looking more for professional printed Toy Displays (Live & Flat Print)from distributors.
Most of our product is Licensed (i.e. Spongebob) and we need to worry about copyright.

#4 chrisdunn77

chrisdunn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

I am looking more for professional printed Toy Displays (Live & Flat Print)from distributors.
Most of our product is Licensed (i.e. Sponge bob) and we need to worry about copyright.

O' OK that makes it different. ill keep my eyes out and get back to you if i find anything.