6 replies to this topic

#1 Ruskie

Ruskie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Need to find how to program a mars series 4000 coin mech. My current one has 4 tubes of 25 cents. I don't need the mech to stack dimes or nickles instead to drop them into the coin box.

#2 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Doesn't that coin mech have a switchable cassette? If you have 4 - 25cent tubes..where does it sack the dimes/nickels?

#3 MVSJOHN

MVSJOHN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

I have an operation and service manual for that mech and it doesn't even list a cassette that holds 4 columns of quarters.Go to MEIGLOBAL.COM
and check with them.
John

#4 Ruskie

Ruskie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

No It doesn't have a switchable cassette, has four tubes labeled 25 cents but dimes will fall into one and nickles will fall into another. Otherwise the mech works fine. I just want it to stack quarters.

MVSJOHN can you look into the manual and see if there is some sort of programming available. I can't find anything on that MEI GLOBAL site.

Doesn't that coin mech have a switchable cassette? If you have 4 - 25cent tubes..where does it sack the dimes/nickels?

#5 MVSJOHN

MVSJOHN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

No It doesn't have a switchable cassette, has four tubes labeled 25 cents but dimes will fall into one and nickles will fall into another. Otherwise the mech works fine. I just want it to stack quarters. MVSJOHN can you look into the manual and see if there is some sort of programming available. I can't find anything on that MEI GLOBAL site.

I can't find anything about programming it that way,sorry.
John

#6 MVSJOHN

MVSJOHN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

RUSKIE,
Send me your email address and I'll see if I can email you a copy.
John

#7 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

Ruskie, can you tell me what exact model the mech is? The 4000 series I am familiar with has interchangable cassettes that you program. They programming is normally printer on the side of the cassette. Are you saying that all 4 tubes are the same size (25 cent)?