#1 Ruskie

Ruskie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

This is in reference to the "F" tray selection 0-8
Every once in a while the first item is missing from each of the five selections. No evidence of attempted break in or tampering with the delivery door. My suspicion is that the motors turn in reverse, is this possible? I have been unable to duplicate this problem with either test vend or actually making a purchase.

Any ideas? Bad interface board?

#2 TN Vend

TN Vend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Bolt the machine to the wall. That will fix that problem.

#3 vend1ng

vend1ng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

This is in reference to the "F" tray selection 0-8
Every once in a while the first item is missing from each of the five selections. No evidence of attempted break in or tampering with the delivery door. My suspicion is that the motors turn in reverse, is this possible? I have been unable to duplicate this problem with either test vend or actually making a purchase.

Any ideas? Bad interface board?

Hhhhhhhhmmmm ........ it is possible the motors could turn backwards but not probable. All the motors have blocking diodes that prevent that and they work on a XY system (roll & column) there would be more motors doing it. I would look for a skinny arm right handed person it fits the M O. Just my thoughts.
Vend1ng

#4 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:09 AM

I do not see the motors running backwards. I assume this is a dual spiral machine. I will also assume the tha the items are large enough not to just "slip" through the spirals. I would tend to think it is someone tampering with machine. I agree.... bolt it down.

#5 Ruskie

Ruskie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

If the machine is being rocked or tilted and allowed to crash back I would think that other items from the upper trays would also fall, but no empty spaces above the F tray.
The items in the F tray are large and not possible to slip through the coils.
The 167 machine has two flaps that interlock when the delivery door is pushed up which makes it almost impossible to reach the spiral.
I wonder if one can use a piece of thin metal like the ones used to unlock door locks and snake it up between the flaps.

Bolt the machine to the wall. That will fix that problem.

Hhhhhhhhmmmm ........ it is possible the motors could turn backwards but not probable. All the motors have blocking diodes that prevent that and they work on a XY system (roll & column) there would be more motors doing it. I would look for a skinny arm right handed person it fits the M O. Just my thoughts.
Vend1ng

I do not see the motors running backwards. I assume this is a dual spiral machine. I will also assume the tha the items are large enough not to just "slip" through the spirals. I would tend to think it is someone tampering with machine. I agree.... bolt it down.