• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bbroyles86

bbroyles86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

I am by no means a vending guy. We purchased this machine for inside our FireHouse. It has served us very well. But all the sudden it refuses to vend the right slot. All still works fine as far as i know, except the guys get the wrong product. Anybody got any suggestions? Remember, I'm not a vending guy, so crayons and pictures are great. LOL, not quite that bad.

Bryan

#2 vend1ng

vend1ng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

I am by no means a vending guy. We purchased this machine for inside our FireHouse. It has served us very well. But all the sudden it refuses to vend the right slot. All still works fine as far as i know, except the guys get the wrong product. Anybody got any suggestions? Remember, I'm not a vending guy, so crayons and pictures are great. LOL, not quite that bad.

Bryan

If you could give us a little more info ..... Like push sel 3 get sel 5?etc.etc. Or is it giving out the same selection no matter what you push?
Vend1ng

#3 cvending

cvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Is the same person loading the machine now that had been loading it? If that has not changed, the STS(Space-to-Sales) configuration may have been altered. Tha would required some programming knowledge of the machine. A little lengthy to post here. If you would semd me a message of how to contact you, I would be happy to walk you through it.

Steve

#4 bbroyles86

bbroyles86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

No problems with loading, only me and another guy. And everything is still in the same spot as the past 4 years. The problem is not consistant. Sometimes when you push a button you get the right thing, next time, not. The only other oddity is that the last button, 9, seems to have quit working. I have unpluged/repluged it back in several times. The first time i did it, it seemed to fix it. 2 weeks later, its worse. I will be at the machine location all day tomorrow.

Bryan
937-403-3013

#5 sphincorp

sphincorp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

first check to make sure there are now broken wires behind coin mech.....
....if ok , then you have to reset the space to sales in the computer, best to call dn techline, takes 30 seconds to fix.