Close
Photo

What vending machine and how to make a small profit?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BubbaX

BubbaX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

I am looking for a gumball (eggball whatever the term is) vending machine for capsuels and gumballs

I want it to be able to do both on 1 machine as I am just starting this as a investment for extra profit on side.

I work in a family owned restraunt / bar and so my boss is allowing me to set up a machine there and i keep 100% of the profits but assume 100% the risk

So whats a good cheap gumball(eggball(acorn whatever the name is)) vending machine that does acorn (i havent decided on 1 inch or 2 only cause of price)  and gumballs

I would also not like a cheap 5dollar table 1 this is going in the front area where customers walk in.

#2 Guest_Orsd_*

Guest_Orsd_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

oak, eagle, and aa global make the cheapest good equipment

i would reccomend aa in your situation becase you can combine shipping with product shipping

VSI, flatline, Cardinal, an aaglobal are all good suppliers

most of their ordering is all by phone, and even if there is online ordering the best prices are still by phone ordering.

howeve they do have online catalogs/ display pages

if you get oak get the vista cab

it is not really on the website just call to order

gum can be bought at sams club

for your situation, get a quill pipe stand from quill.com

also, consider doing stickers/tattoos.

#3 Guest_Orsd_*

Guest_Orsd_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

ps vendiscuss.net is a better forum

#4 markvend

markvend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

Don't know if you've found anything or not, but 2 places I highly recommend are Craigslist and ebay.

Just be sure to get a key for whatever you buy as that's a problem especially on ebay.  Beaver, Northwestern, Oak are my top three suggestions.  Just be sure to get the correct toy capsule wheels if you're going to do that.  You can convert these pretty easy.  My Northwesterns I use 2 gumball heads on a double and put bouncy balls in one side for some of my restaurants like youre wanting to do.  I would definitely do gumballs and toys in a restaurant to start off with.  I've had super results even in small diners with gum/toys on a double headed machine.

#5 kraftman

kraftman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

from my side I could suggest you to buy used items for your first machine. start from some oaks or beavers gumballs vendors to try your hands.