• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Seasons

Seasons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

Ok, I am needing some help. Last week our new church purchased a one year old Genesis GO-127 combo. The machine was super clean and we got a great deal on it (I think). It was outside under a gazebo and we are placing it inside a kitchen area in our office space. It is being used for our youth ministry to have snacks and drinks. I have a huge problem... The machine will not dispense $.25. The dimes and nickels work but not the .25. The only thing I can thnk of is that the coin changer motor for the quarter is bad.... So for my question. Can the .25 motor or whatever that thingy is be fixed or do I have to find a new changer and what price am I looking at? I have looked everywhere online and no one seems to have Genesisi used parts ( I am also seeing where A LOT of people HATE the Genesis machines). Any help would greatly appreciated. And our youth would also like to be able to be cheaper product as I have had to charge higher just so the machine would give change in nickels and dimes.

#2 H4UV

H4UV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

Well, what is the model of the coin changer? Also, we have a large variety of coin changers and validators on our website www.healthy4uvending.com Not sure if any of them will go into a Genesis machine, I don't work on those. But if you could get us a model, we may be able to help.

#3 Seasons

Seasons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

I will get the model number off of it tomorrow when I go into the office.

#4 Seasons

Seasons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Ok, so I bit the bullet and called Genesis this morning. I was not looking forward to it after some of the posts I have seen on different forums. But the guy I spoke with was super nice and walked me through a trouble shooting session. It was not the coin changer itself but the control board. It was a $45 part and hopefully that will fix it.

#5 vend1ng

vend1ng

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

Ok, I am needing some help. Last week our new church purchased a one year old Genesis GO-127 combo. The machine was super clean and we got a great deal on it (I think). It was outside under a gazebo and we are placing it inside a kitchen area in our office space. It is being used for our youth ministry to have snacks and drinks. I have a huge problem... The machine will not dispense $.25. The dimes and nickels work but not the .25. The only thing I can thnk of is that the coin changer motor for the quarter is bad.... So for my question. Can the .25 motor or whatever that thingy is be fixed or do I have to find a new changer and what price am I looking at? I have looked everywhere online and no one seems to have Genesisi used parts ( I am also seeing where A LOT of people HATE the Genesis machines). Any help would greatly appreciated. And our youth would also like to be able to be cheaper product as I have had to charge higher just so the machine would give change in nickels and dimes.

What kind of coin mech is it?
Vend1ng

#6 CANDYMAN000

CANDYMAN000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

Yeah these genesis guys are very nice on the phone when they know they are screwing you by overcharging you for parts that you cant find anywhere else. You got lucky they sold you a part. They normally dont sell parts to second owner and at times even first owners unless you go thru the company you bought their machine thru. Also, becareful what you buy from them, they will overprice every part in those machines. and sell you faulty and refurbished parts that will break down within a few weeks or a couple of months, so you can go buy from them again and milk the cow. If you ever need a coin validator, locks, bill validator or some other parts for Genesis contact this guy apssale@hotmail.com he sells New parts Never refurbished waaaaay cheaper than these genesis nice sharks with a big knife behind your back. Good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Genesis GO-127, Coin changer, Help