Close

Where to buy bulk vending machines?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cooljoe_*

Guest_cooljoe_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:16 PM

I am new in the vending industry and I would like to know where to buy bulk vending machines. I would also like to know if it is worth using the Interchangeable Canister System from www.1800vending.com which they (www.1800vending.com) is the best way to go.

#2 lrbv

lrbv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:31 PM

I love them. I am new to the business and have had to switch out a lot of cansiters due to customer requests or preferences. I would not go any other way. I did buy from 1800vending and may have paid to much. Time will tell. However, all my equipment was in perfect working order with no damage whatsoever. I bought a 1800vending machine for less on ebay and wish I didn't. It arrived damaged and I could tell the previous owner did not take care of it properly. I am trying to nurse it back to health so I can place it.

#3 CoolHand

CoolHand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:03 AM

I am new in the vending industry and I would like to know where to buy bulk vending machines. I would also like to know if it is worth using the Interchangeable Canister System from www.1800vending.com which they (www.1800vending.com) is the best way to go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got 150+ of them if that answers your question :)

Light enough my wife can tote one around but nice and sturdy. If you're only buying a few the mark up is kinda out-there though! Flip side is you are going to make your money back anyway!

#4 fhaney

fhaney

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:13 AM

pay no more then $75 each for good used ones

#5 fhaney

fhaney

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 08:13 AM

pay no more then $75 each for good used ones

#6 antonio

antonio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:46 AM

ebay ebay ebay

#7 showme vending

showme vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:54 PM

i have seen some pretty good deals on ebay. if the machines you get look like the pictures and are in decent working order you can save quite a bit of money on ebay.

#8 Don

Don

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

I love them. I am new to the business and have had to switch out a lot of cansiters due to customer requests or preferences. I would not go any other way. I did buy from 1800vending and may have paid to much. Time will tell. However, all my equipment was in perfect working order with no damage whatsoever. I bought a 1800vending machine for less on ebay and wish I didn't. It arrived damaged and I could tell the previous owner did not take care of it properly. I am trying to nurse it back to health so I can place it.

Can anyone who bought new 1800vending machines help me buy 2 chute doors? I need 2 just tell me if you can get them and how much.
My email is Donvwbug73 at aol.com

#9 Big Mike

Big Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:11 AM

I only buy from Northwestern and Oak. I get my stands from A&A Global.

#10 caserri

caserri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

Hey Big Mike, What is A&A fetching for a stand with shipping?

#11 candyman007

candyman007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:23 PM

Ok, My personal thoughts are that the canisters are a GOOD idea, but way too expensive from 1800vending.com

Try craigslist or eBay and buy used VENDSTAR machines. They are by far the cheapest. I have bloggers on my forum who have purchased 100's of machines for under $20 each. And I'm talking about very, very nice Vendstar machines. They clean up very good too. I mean, consider $300 for a 1800vending machine or $20 for a used Vendstar..

However, if you want to go new then my personal preference is generic double heads. I'm too cheap to pay for expensive A&A or Northwestern machines. But the choice is yours. But please, stay away from 1800vending!

Rob

#12 GuthVending

GuthVending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:46 PM

And PLEASE stay away from generic double heads!

Go with A&A, or OAK!!!!!!!

#13 Big Mike

Big Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey Big Mike, What is A&A fetching for a stand with shipping?

About 35.00 shipped to the midwest.

#14 Big Mike

Big Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

About 35.00 shipped to the midwest.

Silvervien finish