keeps posting to make another selection

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:45 AM

Your short, incomplete sentence is not enough information.  The 3505 is a slave can/bottle machine that uses a GVC1 host machine so your snack has the logic board in it.  Do you get this message when making selections in both machines or just one?  If both then you may have a bad logic board or it's not configured correctly.  This message is most often seen when the drop sensor in the can machine or the Ivend system in the snack don't detect a product being vended, whether one did or not.

Start by entering the service mode and then pressing 4 where you'll see the motor count for both machines (make sure it's accurate), then 3 for CbS (can bottle setting), then press 1 until the display shows SnAc (for snack setting).  Now press * three times to exit this mode.

Enter service again and press 3 for OPtn (options), then 0 to run diagnostics of the can drop sensor.  The result should be dr3.  If that isn't the result then press 0 until the display shows dr3.  Now press * two times to exit and then test again.

If the problem persists on the can machine then thoroughly inspect the harness between the two machines for damage.  If the harnesses aren't smashed or torn and the problem persists then you probably need a new logic board or perhaps a drop sensor if only a can/bottle issue. 

If this is only a snack problem then check that the Ivend is turned on and functioning.  Enter service and press 4 (motor count) then 3 for OPtn, then 6 for OPty.  Press 6 to change between OPtn and OPty so that OPty is on the display.  Now press * two times to exit and test the Ivend system with coins and bills. 

#3 racer barry

racer barry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:26 AM

Thank you for the info.  The third row down on the snack side is all that works in the whole machine, all other selections say to make another selection. I tried to enter the service mode and when I push the mode button it just beeps and does not do anything. I turn the machine off and on and nothing helps, I caint get it to go into service mode.  

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:46 PM

Then you need a new logic board. I can send you one but I'll need a clear photo of the entire logic board as there are two different ones that aren't interchangeable. You can PM me the photos or email them to rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.