What happened?

#2 chrisdunn77

chrisdunn77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:57 PM

it is a little slow. i check this forum and add my 2 cents at least once a week. :rolleyes:

#3 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

This used to be a fairly active group.
What happened?

I know I thought the discussions use to be fairly informative and lively. But (And the following is the opinion of the writer) I feel that the discussions got away from how do I fix this or has anybody had a problem with.... to What should I put in the machine? How much should I charge? How often should I fill it? How much do you make? I have read a couple where I wanted to ask Do you want me to come out and fill it and collect the cash for you too? I think there are alot of people ( me included) that do not mind helping people out who you feel are trying to help themselves or have legitimate questions. But there are some you can tell are just looking for someone else to set up their buisness for them. The post left today by serviceman is a good example.

Just my opinion

Snack dude

#4 coinopdirect

coinopdirect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:41 AM

it is a little slow. i check this forum and add my 2 cents at least once a week. :rolleyes:

I check in about the same but I have not really seen anything worth while to add a post.

I know I thought the discussions use to be fairly informative and lively. But (And the following is the opinion of the writer) I feel that the discussions got away from how do I fix this or has anybody had a problem with.... to What should I put in the machine? How much should I charge? How often should I fill it? How much do you make? I have read a couple where I wanted to ask Do you want me to come out and fill it and collect the cash for you too? I think there are alot of people ( me included) that do not mind helping people out who you feel are trying to help themselves or have legitimate questions. But there are some you can tell are just looking for someone else to set up their buisness for them. The post left today by serviceman is a good example.

Just my opinion

Snack dude

I agree. This should be a place to express diferent business ideas, strategies, build contacts, ask questions or seek opinions on equipment & product and a place for technical reference.

This is not a place to expect a pre-written business plan.

#5 the25vendguy

the25vendguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

I have just recently joined after reading all the post as a non-member. I am new to vending and posted a couple of questions I was hoping to get answers on, but no replies....

I am starting to think that usefulness of this site IS just reading all the existing/old post and taking that information in as a resource for starting a vending business

#6 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Everyone went to The VENDiscuss forums. Check it out, and see the difference.