• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gulf Coast Vending

Gulf Coast Vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:40 AM

Does anyone know where you can find custom vending machines. Ones like snack machines where you can see through the front with the glass but where you can customize what it vends?

Any info in the regard would be great.
Thanks.

Brian Carter

#2 Brassine Vending

Brassine Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:45 PM

Maybe I am not understanding what you are asking. but based on what you are describing, If you get ANY snack machine with the clear glass front where the customer can see the actual product, then you can put anything are heart desires in there. Chips? candy? etc. all you have to worry about is setting the proper price for the item.

#3 Gulf Coast Vending

Gulf Coast Vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

Maybe I am not understanding what you are asking. but based on what you are describing, If you get ANY snack machine with the clear glass front where the customer can see the actual product, then you can put anything are heart desires in there. Chips? candy? etc. all you have to worry about is setting the proper price for the item.

Thanks Brassine, I didn't know you could adjust the size of the vending spaces. I thought there were set. Do you or anyone else know where you can get good used snack machines?
Thanks.

#4 Sensible Snacks

Sensible Snacks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:34 AM

Thanks Brassine, I didn't know you could adjust the size of the vending spaces. I thought there were set. Do you or anyone else know where you can get good used snack machines?
Thanks.

You can put anything in the machines that will fit in the sprial and the width of the column. You can purchase shelves with different configurations.

#5 JonnyVendor

JonnyVendor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Saving Lives!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

Try getting some locations for the Alco-Checkpoint Breathalyzer Vending Machine...all you need to keep on hand is straws to refill each machine! You may even save some people from driving drunk! http://alcocheckpoint.com

Thanks