• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joebob051977

joebob051977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

What approach do you use when you personally do the locating of your machines? If you had to write a locating script, what would it look like? What would you do...What would you say? What are the answers to your customer's objections?

#2 sam11

sam11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:18 PM

i am interested in this too. Can someone give some insight as to what you say to the location owner. What do you usually say
?

#3 davidm

davidm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:38 PM

Its all here in this forum, just have to search for it.

#4 Westcoast-vend.com

Westcoast-vend.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:25 PM

This should help you with your sales pitch. Read this a few times and go out and get them....

Some people hate working from a script, however, for the beginner a script is important because it organizes the main selling points in a logical order. If you don't know exactly what you are going to say to get your point across, you will naturally lack confidence and your placement success will suffer.

There are many different types of placement scripts that can work for you. The thing to remember is that you need to use an approach that fits your personality. What works well for one person, may not work at all for you and vice-versa. Several different scripts used by our customers will be listed below. Some are more detailed than others. Pick the one that best fits your personality.

After you have decided on a script, take the time to practice it over and over again until you are comfortable with it. A good tip is to video tape yourself or stand in front of a full length mirror and give an honest critique. If possible, find someone who will role play with you so you can practice presenting it to a real person. Spend a lot of time practicing how to resolve concerns. Once you get started you will discover a lot of "no's" can be turned into a "yes" if you will practice resolving concerns. The key is to feel confident about what you are saying and that only comes through repetition.

Script #1
"Hi, how are you? I noticed that you don't have any small vending machines in here. What kind of stuff do you like best, M&Ms, Hot Tamales, gum, or nuts? What color machine do you prefer – forest green or maroon? Great, I'll get a machine with M&M's on one side and cashews on the other, and I'll put it over there by the door for you. It won't cost you anything and I'll be back with it in a minute!"

Script #2
Hi, my name is ___________ and I'm with ____________ Charity. We'd like to ask for your help today. (Pause so it can sink in that you are looking for a donation)

We're not going to ask for a single penny of your money today. All we ask is that you allow us to place one of our beautiful candy machines here in your business. We will provide the equipment, we will provide the candy, and we will do all of the service on the machine. You don't have to do anything, except when you feel like having a snack, put a quarter in the machine, turn the knob and get a handful of candy. And a portion of the proceeds from this machine will go to support the _________ charity.

Isn't that a great idea?

After they say yes, I use a distracter: What kind of candy do you like?

After they answer I will have one of 2 answers: A – Great! That's one of the candies that we vend. OR B- You know, we've never vended that product before, but I could look into that if you want me too.

(then go for the close) Can we count on your support?

At that point they may come up with some objections that you will need to answer to their satisfaction to close the deal.

If they are wavering at all at this point, I like to say, "Hey listen, I have one of these machines out in my car, let me go get it and show you what they look like." After you bring it in and they see how attractive it is, it's easy to talk about the quality of the machine, how it's newer and more reliable than older machines and about the quality of your service and re close with, "So, can we count on your support?"

Script #3
Hi, I need to speak to the owner or manager...are either of them in? (If not there, get their name) – What's the best time to catch him/her? Thanks – I'll check back later.

Hi ______________, my name is ________________ with (Your Company Name). (Hand the person you are talking to, a business card.) We work in cooperation with the Vanished Children's Alliance who helps locate missing and abducted children. Did you know that a child comes up missing every 60 seconds in this country? That is a scary statistic! We help the Vanished Children's Alliance by displaying photographs of missing children and their abductors, thus increasing the public exposure necessary. This is where we come into play: we are not here to ask you for a donation of money, we simply place these beautiful, convenient candy machines (show a color picture) in local businesses thereby providing a means of getting the pictures of America's missing children in front of the public. I want you to understand that this service will cost you absolutely nothing and best of all, you don't have to do anything. You see, we service and maintain the machines on a regular basis so you will have nothing to worry about. Your customers and employees will appreciate the convenient and delicious snacks available to them. I think a machine would look very good here by the door or is there somewhere else you think it would look better? (Assumptive Close.) If the answer is "no" or "I'll think about it..."
Discover: I sense you are a little hesitant about having a machine in here, may I ask why? (After you ask the Discover question, be quiet and let them talk - the first person to speak loses.)
Answer: "Well, we have had a machine in the past and the service was very poor. The product was often either empty or stale. We got a lot of customer complaints and we just don't want to have to deal with those problems again."
Restate: If I understand you correctly, you have had a poor experience with service in the past and you don't want to deal with that again, is that correct? Answer: "Yes, that is correct."
Isolate: Besides the fact that you have experienced some poor service in the past, is there any other reason why you would not want a machine in here today?
Answer: "Well, I am also concerned about..."(If they have other concerns, listen and then restate the next concern. Then isolate both concerns. Continue in the manner until all concerns have be verbalized and isolated before going on to step 4 - Resolving the Concerns).
Resolve: I can certainly understand why poor service would be a problem. Let me assure you that our machines are always serviced on a regular basis. If our machines ran empty, not only would that reflect poorly on your business, but it also causes me to lose money. I cannot afford to have the machines run empty. I don't expect you to take my word for it, so I will gladly give you a no- obligation thirty-day trail. That way you will be able to see first hand just how great our service is. Do you have any particular candies you would like me to place in the machine or would you just like me to choose three popular candies? (Assumptive Close.)
Answer: "Well I like Hot Tamales and you can pick the other two."
Wrap-Up: Over by the door is where you would prefer to have it, right? Great! Thank you for your time. My name and phone number will be on the back of the machine should a need ever arise. Good bye. (Once you get the 'OK' to place the machine, get out of there before you talk yourself out of the placement.) Some location owners may ask for a commission on sales from the machine. You can decide if you want to offer a commission. You may choose to do so if it is a very high traffic location. A percentage of 10% - 20% may be reasonable.

Script #3 Outline

1. Introduction
1. Your name and company name
2. Give them your business card
2. Selling Points
1. Helps out a charity
2. We do all the servicing and maintenance
3. Beautiful machine that will add to any decor
4. Doesn't cost you anything
5. Provides a service to your customers and employees
3. Closing question - Be Assumptive
If the answer is "no" or "I'll think about it..."
4. Resolve Concerns
1. Discover concern
2. Restate concern
3. Isolate concern
4. Resolve concern
5. Assumptive Close
1. Use the 30-day trial if necessary If the answer is still no...
6. Make sure there are no other concerns
7. Offer More - % commission

It is always best to be yourself. The most effective presentation will be the one that you write yourself in your own words. Even though a script is something that must be prepared and well rehearsed beforehand, try to deliver it naturally with confidence. Practice your presentation with another person or even in front of the mirror.

National Chains VS. Locally Owned

When beginning their business, we often hear questions from our clients such as, "Do you have any clients who have put these in national chains or franchises?" "Should I go after the big name franchises first to get the best locations?" "Don't I need to get into the chains to make the most money?" "How should I approach them?"

We have clients throughout the country who have placed our machines in just about every franchise or chain in the market. These locations can be profitable; however, here are a few facts that you should know:

Franchises/Chains are more difficult to place your machines in because you typically have to get through more "red tape" to get an answer. In other words, it takes more time to land these kinds of accounts. It can become more frustrating.

The decision maker is not only more difficult to reach, but he/she may feel they must run it by headquarters for final approval. This often depends on the experience and tenure of the franchisee. Some feel comfortable making the decision on a local level, while others won't do a thing until they clear it with the home office–which can take weeks. Why wait weeks, or even months, for an answer–when you can get your machines into a busy, locally owned establishment now?

If you do get approval from a chain, they typically want part of the profits. Of course, this is still worthwhile in any high traffic location.

Many of our clients who have secured a chain or franchise location often knew someone as a contact that helped them get in the door. If you know someone, go for it! Just don't set your heart on it–or begin to believe "this is the place" for your machines.

Locally owned "Ma & Pa" establishments can be very profitable–as long as they are busy with high traffic.

Locally owned establishments are much quicker to secure–and much easier to approach, due to the fact that the owners (decision makers) are almost always there. They can make a decision quickly without having to clear it through anyone else.

About 95% of our clients who locate their machines do so in locally owned establishments. Targeting the places that are busy brings the best financial rewards.

OUR ADVICE: Unless you have a contact in a national chain or franchise, target your efforts to locally owned establishments that are busy and cater to younger crowds and families.

After you establish one or more of these types of locations, approach the bigger chains as you expand your business. You now have a "track record" behind you and will have a higher success rate because of it. As you approach them, you may say something like, "I've had these machines in Joanie's (locally owned establishment) just down the street now for four months–she absolutely loves them.

Some Final Thoughts

Live Presentations

Giving presentations face to face is intimidating to a lot of people. However, it has its advantages. When speaking with someone in person, you can see their reactions and "read" their body language. You will be able to more easily adapt to each presentation as needed. The only way to get over the initial fear of face-to-face presentations is to force yourself to do it. Face-to-face presentations typically have the highest closing ratio; however, it takes more time per presentation.

Employing Others
There are two options when you have someone else place your machines. You could hire someone locally to do placing for you on a cost-per-piece basis, or you could hire a professional locating company. If you hire someone locally, make sure it is someone dependable, honest, enthusiastic, and hard working – preferably someone with good references. A local person can easily be instructed on what types of locations you want, and they can be used as a liaison between you and the location. Think about paying the person you hire based upon an initial placement fee and then a bonus for good locations. Perhaps you could offer them 50% of what the machine makes its first month in addition to the initial set fee. In this way, the person will be more motivated to place machines in better locations.

Success Begets Success
"Nothing Succeeds Like Success." You've heard this quote before. Now here's how it applies to vending. When you walk into a restaurant and begin talking to the owner or manager, he or she is going to have immediate concerns about who you are and what you want. That's fair.

If you appear to be a struggling starter-upper, the owner will automatically assume that this "deal" you're proposing will be more of a hassle than it's worth. That's fair, too. Struggling starter-uppers usually are.

The trick is to instantly make the owner believe, without question, that this "deal" will be worth it! How do you accomplish this? Show them a photo album of a handful of the hundreds of machines in operation all across the United States. They will know in an instant why you are there, and they will see in an instant that other establishments are allowing machines and the owner will assume that the "deal" is working for these other locations, or the machines wouldn't be there. It gives you instant credibility. Remember to take a nice picture of the machines you place for the album.

I can't overemphasize the value of this approach. You don't need to show a lot of them, a handful of the best looking ones will do the trick. The owner will be curious to know what "deals" you worked out with other owners, and you get a shot at giving him the details and closing the deal very quickly.

Handling Objections
Here are the most common objections you will hear.

"Your machine will compete with our mint sales (If they sell mints or gum in the restaurant." He's really saying, "What's in it for me?" Offer him a percentage of the profits and suggest that his percentage on the vending machine will be higher than the money he makes on selling mints over the counter. You may need to offer more than 15%, but if it's a great location, it's worth it.

"We can't be responsible for your machine." What he's saying is, "I don't need any more headaches!" Assure him that you will take all the risk if the machine is stolen. Make it clear that if your machine's appearance or upkeep is ever deemed unsatisfactory, or if there are any problems at all, you will be happy to remove the machine from the premises.

"I need time to think it over." He's really saying, "This approach doesn't turn me on." Try another one.

Use a direct line of questioning to determine those issues that are still bothering the owner. It's O.K. to keep asking "Why?" until you uncover the real objection. However, back off if you sense that your prospect's reluctance runs too deep for you to continue. You may fare better by giving your prospect some breathing room and call back another time.

Fun
Develop an attitude of fun! Laugh off the "no's", celebrate the "yes's". Have fun building your income producing asset base and enjoy the sense of pride that comes with this kind of ownership. Every aspect of this business is fun. Your machines are fun. It's fun for the owners to make free money. It's fun for the employees and customers who use the machine. And, it's fun to make money while you're at your kid's soccer game or wherever else you may be. The more fun you look like you're having, the easier it will be to place machines.

There are certain benefits implicit in building your route. One of them is just knowing that you did it! Achieving a goal to place a certain number of machines by a certain date will result in increased confidence and a sense of security. Owners will sense your air of security and will be all the more likely to go along with you.

Celebrate your successes! Achieving a goal requires work, so celebrate your achievement in an appropriate way. The satisfaction of reaching a goal should be savored and remembered. These memories build the foundation for confidence and keep you moving forward until you arrive at your ultimate destination.

Be committed to constantly learning new ways to make your placement efforts more effective. Dedicate yourself to never giving up until you succeed. And, for Pete's sake, have fun doing it! As you do, you will be on the road to success, the type of success that your friends and family will marvel at.

This information is from 1-800vending.com

#5 Westcoast-vend.com

Westcoast-vend.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

These should help you with your sales pitch. Read this a few times and go out and get them....

Some people hate working from a script, however, for the beginner a script is important because it organizes the main selling points in a logical order. If you don't know exactly what you are going to say to get your point across, you will naturally lack confidence and your placement success will suffer.

There are many different types of placement scripts that can work for you. The thing to remember is that you need to use an approach that fits your personality. What works well for one person, may not work at all for you and vice-versa. Several different scripts used by our customers will be listed below. Some are more detailed than others. Pick the one that best fits your personality.

After you have decided on a script, take the time to practice it over and over again until you are comfortable with it. A good tip is to video tape yourself or stand in front of a full length mirror and give an honest critique. If possible, find someone who will role play with you so you can practice presenting it to a real person. Spend a lot of time practicing how to resolve concerns. Once you get started you will discover a lot of "no's" can be turned into a "yes" if you will practice resolving concerns. The key is to feel confident about what you are saying and that only comes through repetition.

Script #1
"Hi, how are you? I noticed that you don't have any small vending machines in here. What kind of stuff do you like best, M&Ms, Hot Tamales, gum, or nuts? What color machine do you prefer; forest green or maroon? Great, I'll get a machine with M&M's on one side and cashews on the other, and I'll put it over there by the door for you. It won't cost you anything and I'll be back with it in a minute!"

Script #2
Hi, my name is ___________ and I'm with ____________ Charity. We'd like to ask for your help today. (Pause so it can sink in that you are looking for a donation)

We're not going to ask for a single penny of your money today. All we ask is that you allow us to place one of our beautiful candy machines here in your business. We will provide the equipment, we will provide the candy, and we will do all of the service on the machine. You don't have to do anything, except when you feel like having a snack, put a quarter in the machine, turn the knob and get a handful of candy. And a portion of the proceeds from this machine will go to support the _________ charity.

Isn't that a great idea?

After they say yes, I use a distracted: What kind of candy do you like?

After they answer I will have one of 2 answers: A – Great! That's one of the candies that we vend. OR B- You know, we've never vended that product before, but I could look into that if you want me too.

(then go for the close) Can we count on your support?

At that point they may come up with some objections that you will need to answer to their satisfaction to close the deal.

If they are wavering at all at this point, I like to say, "Hey listen, I have one of these machines out in my car, let me go get it and show you what they look like." After you bring it in and they see how attractive it is, it's easy to talk about the quality of the machine, how it's newer and more reliable than older machines and about the quality of your service and re close with, "So, can we count on your support?"

Script #3
Hi, I need to speak to the owner or manager...are either of them in? (If not there, get their name) What's the best time to catch him/her? Thanks. I'll check back later.

Hi ______________, my name is ________________ with (Your Company Name). (Hand the person you are talking to, a business card.) We work in cooperation with the Vanished Children's Alliance who helps locate missing and abducted children. Did you know that a child comes up missing every 60 seconds in this country? That is a scary statistic! We help the Vanished Children's Alliance by displaying photographs of missing children and their abductors, thus increasing the public exposure necessary. This is where we come into play: we are not here to ask you for a donation of money, we simply place these beautiful, convenient candy machines (show a color picture) in local businesses thereby providing a means of getting the pictures of America's missing children in front of the public. I want you to understand that this service will cost you absolutely nothing and best of all, you don't have to do anything. You see, we service and maintain the machines on a regular basis so you will have nothing to worry about. Your customers and employees will appreciate the convenient and delicious snacks available to them. I think a machine would look very good here by the door or is there somewhere else you think it would look better? (Assumptive Close.) If the answer is "no" or "I'll think about it..."
Discover: I sense you are a little hesitant about having a machine in here, may I ask why? (After you ask the Discover question, be quiet and let them talk the first person to speak loses.)
Answer: "Well, we have had a machine in the past and the service was very poor. The product was often either empty or stale. We got a lot of customer complaints and we just don't want to have to deal with those problems again."
Restate: If I understand you correctly, you have had a poor experience with service in the past and you don't want to deal with that again, is that correct? Answer: "Yes, that is correct."
Isolate: Besides the fact that you have experienced some poor service in the past, is there any other reason why you would not want a machine in here today?
Answer: "Well, I am also concerned about..."(If they have other concerns, listen and then restate the next concern. Then isolate both concerns. Continue in the manner until all concerns have be verbalized and isolated before going on to step 4 - Resolving the Concerns).
Resolve: I can certainly understand why poor service would be a problem. Let me assure you that our machines are always serviced on a regular basis. If our machines ran empty, not only would that reflect poorly on your business, but it also causes me to lose money. I cannot afford to have the machines run empty. I don't expect you to take my word for it, so I will gladly give you a no- obligation thirty-day trail. That way you will be able to see first hand just how great our service is. Do you have any particular candies you would like me to place in the machine or would you just like me to choose three popular candies? (Assumptive Close.)
Answer: "Well I like Hot Tamales and you can pick the other two."
Wrap-Up: Over by the door is where you would prefer to have it, right? Great! Thank you for your time. My name and phone number will be on the back of the machine should a need ever arise. Good bye. (Once you get the 'OK' to place the machine, get out of there before you talk yourself out of the placement.) Some location owners may ask for a commission on sales from the machine. You can decide if you want to offer a commission. You may choose to do so if it is a very high traffic location. A percentage of 10% - 20% may be reasonable.

Script #3 Outline

1. Introduction
1. Your name and company name
2. Give them your business card
2. Selling Points
1. Helps out a charity
2. We do all the servicing and maintenance
3. Beautiful machine that will add to any decor
4. Doesn't cost you anything
5. Provides a service to your customers and employees
3. Closing question Be Assumptive
If the answer is "no" or "I'll think about it..."
4. Resolve Concerns
1. Discover concern
2. Restate concern
3. Isolate concern
4. Resolve concern
5. Assumptive Close
1. Use the 30-day trial if necessary If the answer is still no...
6. Make sure there are no other concerns
7. Offer More - % commission

It is always best to be yourself. The most effective presentation will be the one that you write yourself in your own words. Even though a script is something that must be prepared and well rehearsed beforehand, try to deliver it naturally with confidence. Practice your presentation with another person or even in front of the mirror.

National Chains VS. Locally Owned

When beginning their business, we often hear questions from our clients such as, "Do you have any clients who have put these in national chains or franchises?" "Should I go after the big name franchises first to get the best locations?" "Don't I need to get into the chains to make the most money?" "How should I approach them?"

We have clients throughout the country who have placed our machines in just about every franchise or chain in the market. These locations can be profitable; however, here are a few facts that you should know:

Franchises/Chains are more difficult to place your machines in because you typically have to get through more "red tape" to get an answer. In other words, it takes more time to land these kinds of accounts. It can become more frustrating.

The decision maker is not only more difficult to reach, but he/she may feel they must run it by headquarters for final approval. This often depends on the experience and tenure of the franchisee. Some feel comfortable making the decision on a local level, while others won't do a thing until they clear it with the home office–which can take weeks. Why wait weeks, or even months, for an answer–when you can get your machines into a busy, locally owned establishment now?

If you do get approval from a chain, they typically want part of the profits. Of course, this is still worthwhile in any high traffic location.

Many of our clients who have secured a chain or franchise location often knew someone as a contact that helped them get in the door. If you know someone, go for it! Just don't set your heart on it–or begin to believe "this is the place" for your machines.

Locally owned "Ma & Pa" establishments can be very profitable–as long as they are busy with high traffic.

Locally owned establishments are much quicker to secure–and much easier to approach, due to the fact that the owners (decision makers) are almost always there. They can make a decision quickly without having to clear it through anyone else.

About 95% of our clients who locate their machines do so in locally owned establishments. Targeting the places that are busy brings the best financial rewards.

OUR ADVICE: Unless you have a contact in a national chain or franchise, target your efforts to locally owned establishments that are busy and cater to younger crowds and families.

After you establish one or more of these types of locations, approach the bigger chains as you expand your business. You now have a "track record" behind you and will have a higher success rate because of it. As you approach them, you may say something like, "I've had these machines in Joanie's (locally owned establishment) just down the street now for four months–she absolutely loves them.

Some Final Thoughts

Live Presentations

Giving presentations face to face is intimidating to a lot of people. However, it has its advantages. When speaking with someone in person, you can see their reactions and "read" their body language. You will be able to more easily adapt to each presentation as needed. The only way to get over the initial fear of face-to-face presentations is to force yourself to do it. Face-to-face presentations typically have the highest closing ratio; however, it takes more time per presentation.

Employing Others
There are two options when you have someone else place your machines. You could hire someone locally to do placing for you on a cost-per-piece basis, or you could hire a professional locating company. If you hire someone locally, make sure it is someone dependable, honest, enthusiastic, and hard working – preferably someone with good references. A local person can easily be instructed on what types of locations you want, and they can be used as a liaison between you and the location. Think about paying the person you hire based upon an initial placement fee and then a bonus for good locations. Perhaps you could offer them 50% of what the machine makes its first month in addition to the initial set fee. In this way, the person will be more motivated to place machines in better locations.

Success Begets Success
"Nothing Succeeds Like Success." You've heard this quote before. Now here's how it applies to vending. When you walk into a restaurant and begin talking to the owner or manager, he or she is going to have immediate concerns about who you are and what you want. That's fair.

If you appear to be a struggling starter-upper, the owner will automatically assume that this "deal" you're proposing will be more of a hassle than it's worth. That's fair, too. Struggling starter-uppers usually are.

The trick is to instantly make the owner believe, without question, that this "deal" will be worth it! How do you accomplish this? Show them a photo album of a handful of the hundreds of machines in operation all across the United States. They will know in an instant why you are there, and they will see in an instant that other establishments are allowing machines and the owner will assume that the "deal" is working for these other locations, or the machines wouldn't be there. It gives you instant credibility. Remember to take a nice picture of the machines you place for the album.

I can't overemphasize the value of this approach. You don't need to show a lot of them, a handful of the best looking ones will do the trick. The owner will be curious to know what "deals" you worked out with other owners, and you get a shot at giving him the details and closing the deal very quickly.

Handling Objections
Here are the most common objections you will hear.

"Your machine will compete with our mint sales (If they sell mints or gum in the restaurant." He's really saying, "What's in it for me?" Offer him a percentage of the profits and suggest that his percentage on the vending machine will be higher than the money he makes on selling mints over the counter. You may need to offer more than 15%, but if it's a great location, it's worth it.

"We can't be responsible for your machine." What he's saying is, "I don't need any more headaches!" Assure him that you will take all the risk if the machine is stolen. Make it clear that if your machine's appearance or upkeep is ever deemed unsatisfactory, or if there are any problems at all, you will be happy to remove the machine from the premises.

"I need time to think it over." He's really saying, "This approach doesn't turn me on." Try another one.

Use a direct line of questioning to determine those issues that are still bothering the owner. It's O.K. to keep asking "Why?" until you uncover the real objection. However, back off if you sense that your prospect's reluctance runs too deep for you to continue. You may fare better by giving your prospect some breathing room and call back another time.

Fun
Develop an attitude of fun! Laugh off the "no's", celebrate the "yes's". Have fun building your income producing asset base and enjoy the sense of pride that comes with this kind of ownership. Every aspect of this business is fun. Your machines are fun. It's fun for the owners to make free money. It's fun for the employees and customers who use the machine. And, it's fun to make money while you're at your kid's soccer game or wherever else you may be. The more fun you look like you're having, the easier it will be to place machines.

There are certain benefits implicit in building your route. One of them is just knowing that you did it! Achieving a goal to place a certain number of machines by a certain date will result in increased confidence and a sense of security. Owners will sense your air of security and will be all the more likely to go along with you.

Celebrate your successes! Achieving a goal requires work, so celebrate your achievement in an appropriate way. The satisfaction of reaching a goal should be savored and remembered. These memories build the foundation for confidence and keep you moving forward until you arrive at your ultimate destination.

Be committed to constantly learning new ways to make your placement efforts more effective. Dedicate yourself to never giving up until you succeed. And, for Pete's sake, have fun doing it! As you do, you will be on the road to success, the type of success that your friends and family will marvel at.

This information is available from 1-800vending.com