2 replies to this topic

#1 coinvestor

coinvestor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:21 AM

I need to order a couple rebuilt changers and validators. I was using Warren Money Systems, but they went out of business. Can anyone suggest a good place to order rebuilt changers and validators that will also rebuild the ones I have? I have found lots of places that do it, but I know that some are better than others.

Thanks

JD

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

I need to order a couple rebuilt changers and validators. I was using Warren Money Systems, but they went out of business. Can anyone suggest a good place to order rebuilt changers and validators that will also rebuild the ones I have? I have found lots of places that do it, but I know that some are better than others.

Thanks

JD

changer services http://changerservices.com/

We have used them for about 4 years now, maybe a little less. They send you a tote to load up and inventory then you send out and get it back fairly quick. I got some econo MEI's for really cheap and all have worked great.

#3 BVI

BVI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:59 PM

Thanks

JD

I go through the company that Southern Equipment Sales goes through - Vendors Repair Service. Their rebuilts are in all of Southern Equipment's refurbed machines. I had to buy a rebuilt Coinco TRC60XX Series and it cost me $119.31 with freight. No problems. Their phone number is (800) 248-1712.