• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 davidsurvz

davidsurvz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:38 AM

I have been looking around for spec sheets for the 1800 machines. I talked to someone at 1800 a while ago and they just tried to sell me a business pkg. when I asked for product literature. I know I can get plenty of info off their web site but I would actually like to have some spec sheets. Also does anyone know if you can buy accessories (extra canisters, spill trays, candy wheels, etc.) from them without having purchased machines from them. I got my machines off Ebay with no paperwork and I might want to get some accessories at some point. I will probably call them back sometime later this week but I was just wondering if anyone might have any info.

Thanks,

David

#2 ebvending

ebvending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

They will not sell you anything if you have not purchased machines from them, unless you tell them who you purchased from. If that person was the original owner they will sell you replacement parts.

#3 davidsurvz

davidsurvz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

They will not sell you anything if you have not purchased machines from them, unless you tell them who you purchased from. If that person was the original owner they will sell you replacement parts.

Thanks for the info. I was going to try to email the rep I spoke with previously I figured as much. I understand their business approach but If you just want some parts you would think they would sell you some. I will keep digging for spec sheets and parts. Thanks

David

#4 horgonzo

horgonzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

Hi Dave I can help you with that i thing but first can I ask you a question.I did the same thing as you and I really like the design of these machines I have since bought some brand new. My question is have you had any jamming problems with quarters and the coin mech not turning. I keep going to my locations and finding out of order signs on them brand new and used. I spoke to 1800vend and they said they hardly ever hear about this happening from there customers.I am trying to decide to buy more but I dont want to invest in them if this will keep happeneing, Have you had this problem?

#5 davidsurvz

davidsurvz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:51 AM

Hey Guys,

I've had two offers but no one has been able to get me any paperwork, Just wondering if anyone might be able to copy, scan, snail mail, etc any paperwork. If anyone tried to send anything I didn't receive it. Just figured I'd make another attempt.

Thanks,

David

#6 Tradesmen1

Tradesmen1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:58 AM

!-800 Vending will transfer the warranty from the previous owner of your machines to you. However they charge $500 to do it. If you have several machines it may be worth looking into. Just thought I would let you know that is another option!

#7 davidsurvz

davidsurvz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:27 AM

Thanks Guys!

For your input. I was able to get the paperwork taken care of!

David