2 replies to this topic

#1 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

As the saying goes... ''Just do it.''

I have went through adversity getting into this business. I have spent several thousands of dollars on U turns and ended up with a plethora of dissapointments.

But I just know that vending is a valuable avenue to have for any serious entrepeneur.

After all those times, I never quit. I wasn't even comfortable when i started. But through perseverance, I stuck it out. I have over 100 heads and plan to have 100 machines within the next few months.

The key is play the numbers. Through the numbers, you will find the golden nuggets.

#2 quickdraw

quickdraw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

That's awesome! How much does that bring in now, and how much time do you find yourself spending on it? What types of locations did you stick your machines in? How much do you get on average per machine would you say?

#3 Steve Pixley

Steve Pixley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

As the saying goes... ''Just do it.''

I have went through adversity getting into this business. I have spent several thousands of dollars on U turns and ended up with a plethora of dissapointments.

But I just know that vending is a valuable avenue to have for any serious entrepeneur.

After all those times, I never quit. I wasn't even comfortable when i started. But through perseverance, I stuck it out. I have over 100 heads and plan to have 100 machines within the next few months.

The key is play the numbers. Through the numbers, you will find the golden nuggets.

I liked your spirit. I am also belonging to same business and completely agree with you.