24 replies to this topic

#1 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

Welcome! This is an emergency meeting of those banned from the TVF to pool information, and to determine what to do next. All are welcome to participate.

AJ, Performa Vending (Banned 8/20/2012)

#2 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

For those spectating, the course of action is to await further negotiations from TVF administration. Updates posted as new information becomes available.

#3 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

u can try to negotiate. I support what you do, my benevolent and amecable comrad. For me, the curtains have cutailed and my welcome has expired. The forum is tossed in my rear view mirrow and Im turning the page rigidly and rapidly. Im not interested in trotting back. I could scuffle back if I really aspired to, just by altering my IP. But im not crazy about that. Im much too heavily scrutinized over there. I think they should focus more on cultivating money and less on scrutinizing, scolding, and critiquing me. But that's their perogative. They got nothing out of it. Zilch. If all you are, is someone who knocks someone else in the virtual world, then you are nobody yourself and that is fact. If they repeated some of those words to me in person, trust me I would rip their arms off like a wild animal. I actually saved people a lot of money by enforcing what to not buy. I was more of a pure inspiration and that's what I intend to be for the rest of my life.

Nothing is going to bring us down Performa. Like you said, I have unprecented tenacity. You do too. You have a great spirit in regards to business. You know Im a serious entrepreneur. It doesn't even matter if it's vending, Im just a pure business man. I have made over a hundred grand annually before, back when i was 21, 22, 23. I have had success and luck before, And I have also had excruciating failures. I have went back down to zero before. People take me as a joke, but winners like you know that I'm all about business and poccess a plethora of unscratched potential. We are gonna dodge snipers, ascend mountains, and culminate to the top of the summit. Hurricanes, earthquakes, or even people on VENDiscuss cannot hinder our endeavors.

You see, we THRIVE on adversity. Only through adversity do we progress and cultivate our inner beings.

Things have been tough for me this month but I shall not stumble. I have stairs to climb, quarters to collect, and more things ahead of me. It's not a race. In the end, it's an enduring marathon.

Nothing can crush us to pieces. Through adversity, our spirit cultivates into a strong enduring machine.

Only the future matters. We can learn from our prior experiences, but the future is always awaiing us.

#4 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Well, Mission has painted me a monster with several old private cahts he's jumbled together. I have petitioned the admins and moderators to let me defend myslef in the forum. If they will let me, I will answer all their questions.

#5 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

Performa you are a man's man. I deprecate their decision to cut ties with you. You would never do anything deplorable or pugnacious. You are much needed in the world of vending. Benevolent is the best word to describe you, you're always delivering superabundant advice to others. You have gave me a plethora of enterprising ideas to kick start my vending business.

#6 onebulletbarn

onebulletbarn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Welcome! This is an emergency meeting of those banned from the TVF to pool information, and to determine what to do next. All are welcome to participate.

AJ, Performa Vending (Banned 8/20/2012)

Turn sound on!

#7 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

Turn sound on!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=g04aCp3ej-I

Yeah, not much going on around here. I await any word from the TVF administration regarding the current situation, and I am open to discussion on the matter.

If anyone has questions for me regarding my "banishment" I can be reached at PerformaVending@gmail.com.

#8 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

It is now evident that TVF administration has no interest in discussing this matter. As I have stated elsewhere, I believe this is a terrible misunderstanding, and regret that I will not have a chance to try and set things right.

I want to say that my time on the TVF was some of the best time I've ever had, and that I will miss the site and it's members tremendously. I have no hard feelings against anyone. I am hurt that this issue has been festering for a month and it was never brought to my attention- all of this could have been easilly set aside with a simple conversation between myself and the TVF. I want to make ammends, set things right, have a laugh about how we all overeacted and go about our business as usual, but I am all but certain this is impossible.

One thing I still want to share is this quote from THIS thread:
"congrats on making it one year! you seem to have a good understanding of the vending business and are an asset to the forum! keep up the good work!" -Will.Vend
Now, it's short and simple, but this remains one of the most meaningful compliments I have ever receieved in my entire lfe. I have this taped to my monitor, and it's going to stay there. When I read this comment, it meant that I had, without a doubt, gained the respect of my peers- and that is still a tremendous deal for me today. Life has rarely been sunshine and lolipops for me- I've had a lot of hard times, a lot of bullies, and a lot of bad days. Most of the time I try to dissapear in "real life". When things got rough, I'd go and hide on VENDiscuss. I could have fun, be somebody who wasn't a nobody, and help others succeed in their businesses. These experiences mean a lot to me, and banned or not I'll have that with me for the rest of my life. I want to thank Caserri and the mod team one more time for maintaing the incredible place that is VENDiscuss- I have made so many good freinds, climbed to great heights in this buisness, and grown considerably as a person. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope that the VENDiscuss forums continue to provide answers to those that seek them, and a welcoming place for those that need someone to talk to.

As always, to all of you, in everything that you do, I wish you Good Luck!

Sincerely, Alex Macomber, Performa Vending, Amusment, and Entertainment Group Incorporated.

#9 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:05 AM

where do you expect them.to discuss this with you at? do you think they are reading your posts here and will discuss it here? doubtful.

#10 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

Yeah, they're reading them. Mission read them for sure, and those that need to see this have done so.

I've moved on to new and grander things already. I will have more to say on this when things are farther along.

I like your Avatar sir! :D

#11 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, they're reading them. Mission read them for sure, and those that need to see this have done so.

I've moved on to new and grander things already. I will have more to say on this when things are farther along.

I like your Avatar sir! :D

Performa, sane people understand that you and I are the most benevolent and nicest people from TVF. They remind me of a witch hunt that Lance Armstrong went through. You and I have fair discernment, we know how to treat people fairly, and we will get farther ahead in the long run because of that. I care more about making money than being a proud member of an internet forum. I really don't understand why some of those members hang out there. I hung out there to talk about how to make money, to learn about how to make money. Seems like they care more about their forum reputation and just like to be bullies. In the long run, people like us will prevail.

#12 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:26 AM

Performa, sane people understand that you and I are the most benevolent and nicest people from TVF. They remind me of a witch hunt that Lance Armstrong went through. You and I have fair discernment, we know how to treat people fairly, and we will get farther ahead in the long run because of that. I care more about making money than being a proud member of an internet forum. I really don't understand why some of those members hang out there. I hung out there to talk about how to make money, to learn about how to make money. Seems like they care more about their forum reputation and just like to be bullies. In the long run, people like us will prevail.

I like to think that I helped some people along the way. Money can't buy what really matters, and bad eggs are abd eggs, no way around it. As a vendor, I look out for other vendors. If some of those guys that were calling for my head came looking for help, I'd gladly give it to them, but that's just who I am I think. If you help people, they will help you. Everyone wins, and that's just how I like it.

If reports are to be believed, things are getting even worse for the "fringe" members over there. A member came to me via email saying that he got the ol' shakedown from a few other members for his alleged 'affiliation' with the Performa Group. I have no way to check the validity of his claims, but judging by the users he named, I can see it happening. I thought about registering a new TVF account just to snoop around, but I've decided that I'll respect the TVF Administrations' wishes and leave them in peace. I have bigger fish to fry anyway.

#13 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

I like to think that I helped some people along the way. Money can't buy what really matters, and bad eggs are abd eggs, no way around it. As a vendor, I look out for other vendors. If some of those guys that were calling for my head came looking for help, I'd gladly give it to them, but that's just who I am I think. If you help people, they will help you. Everyone wins, and that's just how I like it.

If reports are to be believed, things are getting even worse for the "fringe" members over there. A member came to me via email saying that he got the ol' shakedown from a few other members for his alleged 'affiliation' with the Performa Group. I have no way to check the validity of his claims, but judging by the users he named, I can see it happening. I thought about registering a new TVF account just to snoop around, but I've decided that I'll respect the TVF Administrations' wishes and leave them in peace. I have bigger fish to fry anyway.

wow. you are delusion. tvf exists solely to help people. I find it hard to believe people are giving shakedowns.

#14 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

wow. you are delusion. tvf exists solely to help people. I find it hard to believe people are giving shakedowns.

Like I say, secondhand knowledge at this point. People are talking, but I've got no way to validate anything. I hope this isn't the case, but the guy who told me this wouldn't make it up.

#15 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

uh huh. riiiiiight.

#16 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

uh huh. riiiiiight.

Why are u trolling Performa? That's why I despise about people who try to hunt trolls like they are hunting ghosts or something when in reality they are trolling themselves. I mean you have Performa's label.

#17 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

uh huh. riiiiiight.

A solid rebuttal. A master of the debate I see.

#18 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

Oh, special side note to those just tuning in under the latest dispatch (V3)- the new project is almost ready. Email me, and we'll get you in on the ground floor.

Until next time, Performa Out!

#19 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

Oh, special side note to those just tuning in under the latest dispatch (V3)- the new project is almost ready. Email me, and we'll get you in on the ground floor.

Until next time, Performa Out!

good luck with that kid.

#20 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

good luck with that kid.

You too!

Say, on a serious note, has your candy route started to pick up yet? Mine just started to pick up again, but it seems too early.
However, squishy toys are up a LOT this last month, and the only thing I did was go from an A&A display to the Flatline ones. Probably a mix of factors, but something to consider for your setups.

#21 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

nice try

#22 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

nice try

Thanks man! You too!

Keep rocking and rolling, and mop up those quarters.

Good Luck!

#23 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

The project has reached fruition. Behold:

http://www.bulkvendi...m.com/forum.php

To any vendors just tuning in under dispatch V4, I welcome you to the Bulk Vending Forum, where ALL are welcome to learn, grow, and discuss this industry without fear.

As I've said before, I have no hard feelings against anyone at VENDiscuss, and anyone interested in asking questions or just swapping some shop talk with me, deverhart, and our industry experts, feel free to stop on by. We'll be there for you. Like I've said before, we vendors look out for our own.

My thanks to everyone who has made this project a glowing success!

#24 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

I think I will stay with vendiscuss. I just can't stomach the thought of supporting your forum when you were trying to destroy the one that helped me and so many others so much

shame on you for biting the hand that fed you.

#25 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

I think I will stay with vendiscuss. I just can't stomach the thought of supporting your forum when you were trying to destroy the one that helped me and so many others so much

shame on you for biting the hand that fed you.

I'm sorry that you think it broke down this way. I wish things could have worked out differently, but I've been wishing for a lot of things that won't happen these days.

I have finally gotten in contact with Mr. Caserri and the TVF. I have made my case to them, and I think a lot of misconceptions about both sides have been cleared up. Though I doubt anything will happen now, I hope that one day we will be able to reconcile and even collaborate on some things.

Mistakes have been made, but I like to believe that in time we can resolve our differences, and put this whole mess behind us. It may take time, but time is all I have right now.

I regret that you think so poorly of me Nick, and I wish there was some way I could make it up to you and everyone else. I wish I could fully explain what happened that night, but there's no good way to do it. One day, perhaps even you will give me a second chance. I'm willing to wait and see.

Until then, in all that you do sir, Good Luck! (and keep rocking that awesome avatar!)