• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Roxie

Roxie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:52 AM

I am serious about getting into the snack/soda vending business and looking to buy 10 machines to start can anyone tell me about buying the machines from 1800 vending and does anyone have any imput on a good locator company

Thank you

#2 VendAndy81

VendAndy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:01 AM

Well some companies that you buy from will help you out trying to figure out finding locations for the machines. I'm sure if you talk to them they will be happy to help. I know if you buy from American Vending Systems they are more than happy to help. They have a page dedicated to help their customers find locations, they sell Buzz Bites. Energy Chocolates that are delicious and really work. Their web site is www.vendingsystems.com if you want to check them out. Just try to contact them and see if they help you out, then I would look for a locater, it might save some money.

#3 Vending_General

Vending_General

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

I am serious about getting into the snack/soda vending business and looking to buy 10 machines to start can anyone tell me about buying the machines from 1800 vending and does anyone have any imput on a good locator company

Thank you

Personally I think your best bet would be to google vending locator and then just go with what feels right. My advice is to look at your top 3 choices then call or email them and see their response and go with the one that seems more for you rather than the money. I have heard some horror stories about vending locators and how they just do it for the money and its a scam, but if you dont like the work they do you can always move the machine

#4 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

Thank you

If you are serious about snack and soda vending 1800 vending is not the place to start. Neither is Buzz Bites.

#5 andyflynn

andyflynn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:28 AM

If you are serious about snack and soda vending 1800 vending is not the place to start. Neither is Buzz Bites.

I would suggest locating them yourself, not having someone else do it for you. You know your product and who you want to sell it to, so put it where you think is good. They don't make a profit off of your locations, so they can stick them anywhere.

#6 Jusred

Jusred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

Try craigslist in your area or ebay maybe..

#7 Rudy

Rudy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

Thank you

I would really watch out for any locator you work with. I have tried 3 and none of them have worked. All they do is take your money and act like there having a hard time finding something for you. I wouldn't buy anything until you find a location!!! I would just make sure you do the research on whom your buying the machines from! One thing i have learn is there are alot of scammers in this business!

#8 Anne

Anne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:28 AM

I would really watch out for any locator you work with. I have tried 3 and none of them have worked. All they do is take your money and act like there having a hard time finding something for you. I wouldn't buy anything until you find a location!!! I would just make sure you do the research on whom your buying the machines from! One thing i have learn is there are alot of scammers in this business!

Well the best thing to do is to let them find locations for you,then after placing it thats the best time to pay them....

#9 personal vending machine

personal vending machine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:vending machines and the business learning as much as possible.

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

Ive decided that im going to start my own vending machine business and so far ive heard try ebay, craigslist and search used vending machine sales.

I think I should try and find a good location first though.

#10 miked

miked

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:13 PM

Be very careful about using locators, most of them are not worth a spit, many of the remainder will rip you off.

#11 Steve Pixley

Steve Pixley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

I think I should introduce myself as a company but I am dealing in soda or coffee vending machine but I use to manufacture tool vending machines for manufacturing Posted Image