• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fokusco

fokusco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:59 PM

Trying to find a cheap bill changer... Anyone remember the ones that used to be in laundry mats that had a dollar tray where you would place your dollar then slide the tray forward and quarters would come out? Well thats what I'm looking for if anyone knows of one lmk please :)

#2 djpvending

djpvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:56 AM

Trying to find a cheap bill changer... Anyone remember the ones that used to be in laundry mats that had a dollar tray where you would place your dollar then slide the tray forward and quarters would come out? Well thats what I'm looking for if anyone knows of one lmk please :)

yes i do remember them... 2 companies ,rowe and ardac, made them. both are out of business. if you do in fact find one beware that parts are very hard to come by ....

#3 joe l

joe l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:50 AM

Try American Changer in Fort Lauderdale,they are offering some rebuilt changers.
800-741-9840

#4 JBVending

JBVending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

The old Rowe BC-7 was very easy to beat but the later models were pretty good. I still see some selling cheap on ebay. The bc-8 used a cartiage and the others used hoppers. Seaga makes a cheap changer, around$400 or less new.

JB