#1 HooseFoose

HooseFoose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

Vending Chat Members,

Since my last post about the USI/Wittern machines, I have been diligently researching other brands of machine types. I still really the Wittern machines, but I want to know what else is out there. One can often learn just as much from the negative aspects of a machine as from the positive. Please be sure to include your favorite machines that would buy again and again, as well as the machines you hate and would never buy again. I am getting ready to expand, so I am interested in getting good quality and good prices.

Please post your experience in the following areas (Be sure to include manufacturer websites and contact info, so we can all check into what you are saying):
  • What is your Favorite Brand of Vending Machine? Why?
  • What is your least favorite brand of Vending Machine? Why?
  • Which brand is the best value new? How about Used?
  • Which machine is easiest to find parts for?
  • What should we expect to pay for your favorite brand?
Please help me and the rest of the members make a good informed decisions as we expand our routes! We want your experience!

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

~HooseFoose~

:D

#2 yanks26

yanks26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:02 PM

For Soda Machines I like Dixie Narco and Vendo because they have good warranty policies if you take up on them. Plus they are sleak machines that last a very long time.

#3 scottgtt

scottgtt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

I have a number of machines, but I really like the AMS Sensits. They are easy to work on and very reliable. There are lots of them available through various distributors and refurbs are readily available. I also like AP 7600's with aftermarket guaranteed delivery systems.

#4 BVI

BVI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:33 AM

I have a number of machines, but I really like the AMS Sensits. They are easy to work on and very reliable. There are lots of them available through various distributors and refurbs are readily available. I also like AP 7600's with aftermarket guaranteed delivery systems.

The next time I am in a position to buy a new snack or combo machine, it will be AMS. They are innovative and have a very good reputation. GPL is also very good, but they are more expensive.

I prefer Royal soda machines, but it really is just a preference. Dixie and Vendo are probably just as good, but I have several Royal 3rd parties and have had very good luck with them.