• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 momof3

momof3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:25 AM

Iam wondering if I should include color photos of a snack/or soda machine when I locate?

I've had someone ask me to send them photos along with prices.... Does anyone know where I can find photos of soda machines and the dementions?

Thanks SW

#2 Emcar Vending Machines

Emcar Vending Machines

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 03:31 PM

Iam wondering if I should include color photos of a snack/or soda machine when I locate?

I've had someone ask me to send them photos along with prices.... Does anyone know where I can find photos of soda machines and the dementions?

Thanks SW

The manufacturer's website should have pictures and sizes.

#3 momof3

momof3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:28 PM

Thanks SW

That's right...I don't know why I didn't think about using their photos. Iam having a DUH... moment.... :D

#4 coinvestor

coinvestor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 04:06 AM

That's right...I don't know why I didn't think about using their photos. Iam having a DUH... moment.... :D

Call the manufacturer and tell them you would like to use there machines. Tell them the models and they will send you and info sheet with all the specs and a nice color photo.

JD

#5 momof3

momof3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

Thanks alot, will do....