• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blueeyes

blueeyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Im new to the snack vending machine business and I can't figure out how to change the price on a Model s-20 machine.  I can't find instructions anywhere.  I have other polyvend machine and i have figured them out but this one has defeated me so far.  So if anyone might know how or could help me out it would be apprecitated thank you.

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'm not familiar with a Polyvend model S20.  Could you be meaning an H20 that has free hanging spirals that the products hang from?  If so, the prices are set in your coin mech behind the acceptor.  You may have a single price coin mech or perhaps a 4 price coin mech.  There will be a set of dip switches behind the acceptor that starts at .05 on sw 1, then each switch to the right doubles in value as you move to the right on the switch block.  Turn on the switches that add up to the price you want.  If this is an H20, why are using such an old dinosaur?

#3 blueeyes

blueeyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

the model # says its an s-20 it has 3 rows of slide out hangers holds about 8 items to a row.  Then it has in between the 3 rows of hangers 4 square cups that hold items each of those rotate circle wrap around. this machine only takes coins. The company i work for has bought the vending company and it is one of the machine that has come with it. :)

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

I believe I know what you are speaking about.  This machine is ancient and I am surprised any vending company would deem it worthwhile to try getting it to work.  There are many other better choices of machines to use that far exceed the capabilities of this one.

Regardless, is your machine multiprice?  Do you have an LCD credit display?  Is there any computer board in the machine, besides what is inside the coin mech?  I will still suggest your pricing is all going to be controlled by the coin mech, whether it's a single price machine or perhaps a four price machine. 

#5 blueeyes

blueeyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

Thank you for your help it is really appreciated.  I will find all that information out when i go to service that machine again in about a week or so.  Although like i said i am new at this and am still learning about our machines so what do you mean by whether it's a single price machine or perhaps a four price machine.  Also how can you find out.

#6 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Look on the side of the coin mech for a model number or post a photo of the inside of the coin mech when the top acceptor is removed.  Then I can tell you what you have.

#7 blueeyes

blueeyes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

sorry it has been so long thank you for all your help just thought you should know i figured out how to change the prices.