• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexmawson1

alexmawson1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

In your experience, what are your daily/weekly/monthly gumball sales and where are your best locations?

I'm looking into buying one 4ft, 3000 gumball bulk vending machine just to test the vending field. Sort of a trial and error until I find a good location and can get an understanding of what kind of profits I'll be making in a given amount of time.

I've estimated that by the time I sell 3000 gumballs I'll have 660$ in profit. But I'm wondering how long it will take to sell that many.

So can any of you give me an idea of how much I'll be making based on what you guys make.

Thankyou

#2 BigRedVendor

BigRedVendor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Gumball sprials are great to use but I look to buy them used off of craigslist. I would stick with the little single GB machines. Tried and true. The average per machine for a single head machine is aroound 7 bucks a month I have heard of 20-30 a month. The thing about the sprials is you can have a long time between service. Like months most also are place under comission usally at 25% even at that commsion your making a good 2/3 mark up on your vend.

#3 alexmawson1

alexmawson1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

Thankyou,

That's exactly what I'm doing, I figured if I spent 150$ for the machine on craigslist it'd pay for itself and then some with one fill. And I'd only have to pull every...4 months maybe?

So I'm hoping to have a decent fleet of them, maybe like 10, Then I'll start making a decent amount of money per month whilst doing as little work as possible...hopefully working on the next investment. But who knows maybe I'll wind up with 50.

#4 Steve Pixley

Steve Pixley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

What other candies that I can put in my gumball machine besides gumballs?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily, profits, gumball, sales, mothly, weekly, bulk, vending, machine, estimate