4 replies to this topic

#1 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

I have a rowe 4900 jr with a CBA 2 validator that died. I replaced it with a rebuilt CBA 2 and the validator accepts the dollar bills but the machine does not show a $ 1.oo credit. I have the dip swithes set the same as the old validator. This is the only rowe that I own. any suggestions or ideas will be appreciated

Thanks
Snack Dude

#2 Agee Vending

Agee Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

I have a rowe 4900 jr with a CBA 2 validator that died. I replaced it with a rebuilt CBA 2 and the validator accepts the dollar bills but the machine does not show a $ 1.oo credit. I have the dip swithes set the same as the old validator. This is the only rowe that I own. any suggestions or ideas will be appreciated

Thanks
Snack Dude

Could be your coin mech, can you swap that out? Do you have your coin tubes filled? Do you have the right cable?

#3 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:33 AM

Could be your coin mech, can you swap that out? Do you have your coin tubes filled? Do you have the right cable?

Changed out coin mech. tubes are full using the same cables that the old one worked with

Thanks

#4 midtenn

midtenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:32 PM

Sounds like the dip switches are still in the test mode. Try moving all to the off position and then back to the settings of the original CBA that you pulled off. Turn the power of the machine off and then back on. See if that helps. Let us know.

#5 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:54 PM

Thanks I will give that a try and let you know