1 reply to this topic

#1 midtenn

midtenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

Has anyone had any experience with the AP Roboquencher drink vendor. What if any are the issues with the AP. I know they have been around for several years, but I have no hands-on experience with them. I have worked with the DN5800 (Pepsi) and DN5900 (Coke) glassfront drink machines since their inception with relatively good sucess.

Thanks

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:44 PM

Has anyone had any experience with the AP Roboquencher drink vendor. What if any are the issues with the AP. I know they have been around for several years, but I have no hands-on experience with them. I have worked with the DN5800 (Pepsi) and DN5900 (Coke) glassfront drink machines since their inception with relatively good sucess.

Thanks

Roboquinchers suck to put it lightly. I suggst the Dn5000 over it and the vue over that and the RVV over that. I have them all except the roboquincher but I have heard nightmare stories and Ive worked on a vendo VUE!! My experience with glass fronts is you will have a machine go down completely if you have any imperfections with product. The Royal combats this and I have heard the Bevmax 2 and 3(havnt tried bevmax first hand past 5000's)