• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tdow3

Tdow3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

Hey guys. I've got the above machine acting funny. The led display has been going out and last time I wound up calling RV tech and was talked through it. Today display shows .65 so I go to take my profits and close it back. No there is no display other than a - dash. I try to reset, shut off but nothing. Then it gave 30c for change instead of 35 when a dollar put in. Like price went to .70. So I kinda tried to go through price set to see but display goofy I somehow changed something and now the coke row dispenses x2 cokes instead of one??? But now gives correct change for .65c drinks. Is there a manual or can anyone give me the sequence to maybe set that row back. Example.... Hit maint button, hit top button 4x then hit 2nd button once then back to maint button. Without being able to see display. Have a guy coming this week???? Thanks

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

I think your model of machine is in the Merlin 2000 series from Royal so here is the manual for it: http://royalvendors....14/01/m2000.pdf .

It sounds like you have accidentally set your column depth wrong for your Coke column so along with reprogramming your prices you'll also need to reprogram all of the column depths.  Unfortunately, until you replace the bad display you probably won't be able to see what you are doing within the programming so you don't want to try that until the display is replaced.

I have the display board in stock if you need one.  Just send me a pm if you need it.