Close

H4UV's Content

There have been 6 items by H4UV (Search limited from 25-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#13440 Validator or Coin mech problem?

Posted by H4UV on 10 July 2013 - 07:39 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Do you have plenty of coins in each tube in the coin changer?  When you insert a coin, does it go into the coin tube, or is it dropped strait to the cash box?

#13436 COINCO BA30B Stacker Problem

Posted by H4UV on 06 July 2013 - 10:10 AM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

I have a Coinco BA30B validator.  I'm having a problem with the Stacker.  It will accept and stack the first dollar bill just fine.  But the Stacker Plate will not end it's cycle at the proper home position.  It will push the first bill in, return to it's home position and push a second time.  When pushing the second time, the plate will then stop mid-way through it's second push when the plate is at its fullest extended point and stop there.  The next bill inserted (which it still will accept bills) will then get jammed behind the stacker plate. 

Pushing the coin return button will reverse the bill, but will not change the status of the stacker plates position.  The problem is pretty consistent and I have only been able to clear the problem by manually and gently pushing the Stacker Plate back to the home position.  But then the same problem will happen from the beginning with the next dollar bill.

I do get an error code of 5 blink (bill jam or sensor error), but only after the second bill jams behind the stacker plate.

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance,

DVS

Yes it needs rebuilt.  BTW, we have the Mag50B factory rebuilt, which is a direct replacement for the BA30B, for $104.00 shipped and we don't need the old one back for you to get that price.  970-623-1272

#13432 WHAT IS THE AMP RATING ON A VENDO SODA MACHINE?

Posted by H4UV on 04 July 2013 - 08:46 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

AZVendor is right... Unplug the ballast, evaporator fan, condensor fan, even the coin mech and then plug them in one by one and see what the GFI does.  There is circuit tester you can get from any electronics store generally that has a magnetic loop that you can put a wire through and it will measure the amp/voltage level.  If the main power cord or the compressor power cord is pulling 15-16 amps constantly, then you may have a bad relay on the compressor, or even a bad compressor.  I just had the exact same problem on a USI soda machine and it ended up being the compressor.

#13431 MEI 2000 SERIES BILL ACCEPTOR

Posted by H4UV on 04 July 2013 - 08:42 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

Switches 7 & 8 on a VN2301 are supposedly "unassigned" so I don't believe changing them will make any difference.  I think this validator is for a simple interface such as sending 4 pulses for one dollar to an amusement game without ever disabling the validator.  If the switches do work, turning 7 off and 8 on will give you the Credit Line setting of a 150 msec pulse which is the same pulse as the Maka gives when transferring a credit.  You can also try 7 and 8 off to get the Long pulse and 7 on and 8 off to get a short pulse.

If none of these settings work, then you need a VN2500 with switch 7 off and 8 on for the Credit Line setting.  Be sure you also set your other switches to how you want.

The 2300 validator cannot do 4 pulses to the dollar, only 2400, 2600, and 2800s can do that.  The reason it does not work with some machines, is because it was not yet advanced enough tecnically to detect the correct interface it needed to use to send the credit of a dollar bill to the vending machine.

#13430 National 430 harness to MEI 2501

Posted by H4UV on 04 July 2013 - 08:38 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

I bought a 430 National cold food machine without a bill acceptor. So I bought the mei  2501 U3 for the machine and I found out that I only had a power harness not the correct harness to go to the board. Then i found a mei vn2000 interface cable but it has a 12 pin and the machine has a harness of 9 pin. So just so confused on what i need.

So does anyone know which harness do I need to go from the 430 National to the mei 2501 to get this validator working??? And where to buy one online?!!!!!!

I am very new at this so if there is something else that I need to buy please let me know .

Thank you

Timothy.

I have pictures of what i have but don't know how to include them in this post. o well I hope there's someone that knows what there doing because i sure don't.....

Not sure if this is allowed but my email address is tdk326@live.com 

I'm going to save time, just give me a call, we have them.  970-623-1272.

#13429 TRC 6000 Problems

Posted by H4UV on 04 July 2013 - 08:36 PM in Snack & Soda Vending Chat Room

You will need to replace the coin mech as there is probably an electronic problem in the mech.  I offer coin mech exchanges for $85.00 plus shipping and the return of your bad coin mech.  I can ship one to you Monday and you should be able to get it within 3 days.  Please let me know if you would like one, and then I will need your current coin mech model number.

Thanks,

Randy

The coin mech is probably fine, it just needs tuned.  COvending just posted it above, or anyone can find the official one online.  We have it under the manuals page on our website.