• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ace vending

ace vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:00 AM

I have a Vendo 407 single price drink machine. The problem I am having is after a customer inserts the required amount to buy a drink they will press two different selections simultaneously and BAM! they get two drinks for the price of one. What must I do to fix this problem. Now, several people in that office know of this trick and are taking advantage of it. Someone please tell me how to fix this. I tried changing out the selection switches on the selections that dispensed drinks but that didnt work.

Help please,

Tom

#2 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:48 AM

I have a Vendo 407 single price drink machine. The problem I am having is after a customer inserts the required amount to buy a drink they will press two different selections simultaneously and BAM! they get two drinks for the price of one. What must I do to fix this problem. Now, several people in that office know of this trick and are taking advantage of it. Someone please tell me how to fix this. I tried changing out the selection switches on the selections that dispensed drinks but that didnt work.

Help please,

Tom

On the front of the motor the is a plastic cam with one to four slots on it. On the motor in question it is set wrong. Look at one on a motor that is dispensing properly and adjust this one to the same position.

#3 ace vending

ace vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:24 AM

On the front of the motor the is a plastic cam with one to four slots on it. On the motor in question it is set wrong. Look at one on a motor that is dispensing properly and adjust this one to the same position.

thanks for the reply. I checked the cams and they are set properly(at the 1st slot)but it is still doing the same thing. Let me try to better explain the situation. All the selections work and give drinks accordingly when customers make a single selection. What's happening is once the machine registers the credit the customer will press 2 selections simultaneously/almost at the same time and bam the machind delivers 2 drinks for the price of one. Its as though the credit relay does not cancel itself once the first selection is made. Am I making any sense at all?

#4 Emcar Vending Machines

Emcar Vending Machines

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:08 AM

thanks for the reply. I checked the cams and they are set properly(at the 1st slot)but it is still doing the same thing. Let me try to better explain the situation. All the selections work and give drinks accordingly when customers make a single selection. What's happening is once the machine registers the credit the customer will press 2 selections simultaneously/almost at the same time and bam the machind delivers 2 drinks for the price of one. Its as though the credit relay does not cancel itself once the first selection is made. Am I making any sense at all?

Hello, Ace.

I've only just found this forum and your problem. I hope I'm too late and you have this problem sorted by now or you will be out quite a bit of cash.

It sounds to me as though the credit relay is slow and replacing that would be my first step.

If that doesn't cure it, then change the coin mechanism.

I hope that helps