• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kkrishna

kkrishna

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

Fresh Healthy Vending Machines for Schools and Money for Schools. Fresh Healthy Vending donates up to $500 for each Fresh Healthy Vending Machine a school takes. Fresh Healthy Vending Machine Products meet or exceed all state nutritional guidelines
Fresh healthy vending
Fresh vending
Fresh healthy vending franchise

#2 RJT

RJT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

STOP SPAMMING the forum with this stuff!!!

Explain you products, service and participate in the forum. Participate and help others make wise decission about the vending industry and sales will come by people uderstanding that you know what you are talking about and it builds trust......

#3 Dennis-23

Dennis-23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:The honor snack box business.I also enjoy my website and blog. My blog and website are located at
    http://vending-business-information.blogspot.com/
    http://www.vending-business-information.com
    http://www.honor-snack-box.com

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

Many of our accounts are asking for healthy items in their vending machines. In our snack machines we are giving them the right side of the snack machine. The far right column of chips is a healthy choice. In a candy row the 2 items to the far right are a healthy choice.

There are some companies that want at least 50% of their machines filled with healthy choice. We are talking with one at this time that has given us a book of thier requirements for the 50% that is to be considered a healthy choice. This company is willing to subsidize us on the healthy items. They pay us 20% of the cost of a healthy item and we lower the price to thier employees.

Thier requirements are not as strict as you may think. A Snicker bar could be considered a healthy choice if the portion control is small enough to make it fit into thier single serving guidelines.

A study that was done by lets just say a very large vending company says that by giving the right side of a snack machine to healthy choice products you are giving 18% of your machine to this catagory. 80% of people asked will say they want healthy choices but less than 10% will actually buy a healthy choice item.

The company I work for is willing to give people a choice but we in the vending business need to make a profit also. I think one of my counterparts put it best when he asked in a meeting I attended "How many of you wore seat belts when the law was first implemented. How many of you wear seat belts today." relate this to what is happening in the vending business today.

My thought is we move with them but we don't over do it because most of us still need to make a profit. Just my thoughts.