Close
Photo

How much money do the donation boxes make?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

If you were to start a charity based money generating activity, how much are usually placed in those little boxes?

#2 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

hi jlm. didn't you already ask this on the other forum?

#3 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

hi jlm. didn't you already ask this on the other forum?

Ooh! I love this game! Let's see... capitalization is an issue, punctuation is keen, a great sense of color choice and styling... Nick505 of the TVF? No? Stop me when I guess the right one. :lol:

#4 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Perfoma, me and you are gonna make it farther than anyone on TVF in the long run. We treat people with respect.

#5 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

you've been banned. get over it and stop whinnning. never would have happened if you didn't threaten the forum.

#6 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

you've been banned. get over it and stop whinnning. never would have happened if you didn't threaten the forum.

"Whinnning?" But I can't stop winning these days! Sorry, but you walked right into that one sir. :lol:

The situation continues to evolve. We'll see what happens.

As always, Good Luck!

#7 performainc

performainc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

boy you haven't a clue do you.

I'm sorry.

#8 JLM Vending

JLM Vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

performa, U know what's funny about TVF? They delberately follow all of our posts on this forum when they are the ones that banned us.

especially will vend, i guarantee you he's reading this post and laughing. Extremly childish.

So to me, they r the true trolls who care so much about their little message board that ulimately means nothing. I would rather make mistakes and make money than care abut some online club and reputation points and constently wondering all day who's a troll or who's not, lol.

I mean if you don't like someone's post, why do you read them? WHY? That perplexes me. It's like they LIVE to criticize and act mighty and tough. Just don't read my post then and type back to me. Don't waste your own time player.

#9 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

boy you haven't a clue do you.

I'm sorry.

Clue? I LOVE that game! I'd play it with you sir, but we'd need a few more players... JLM, are you up for clue? :lol:

Oh well, I can't convince everyone, and I don't intend to try. However, if you know of some "other" reason that Mr. Steven Caserri banned his most active user, I'd love to know.

It will be interesting when the admin of VendingChat comes back online. I'd love to see his face- "What the heck... what's all over my forum?" :lol: