• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ace vending

ace vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:00 AM

I have a Vendo 407 single price drink machine. The problem I am having is after a customer inserts the required amount to buy a drink they will press two different selections simultaneously and BAM! they get two drinks for the price of one. What must I do to fix this problem. Now, several people in that office know of this trick and are taking advantage of it. Someone please tell me how to fix this. I tried changing out the selection switches on the selections that dispensed drinks but that didnt work.

Help please,

Tom

#2 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:48 AM

I have a Vendo 407 single price drink machine. The problem I am having is after a customer inserts the required amount to buy a drink they will press two different selections simultaneously and BAM! they get two drinks for the price of one. What must I do to fix this problem. Now, several people in that office know of this trick and are taking advantage of it. Someone please tell me how to fix this. I tried changing out the selection switches on the selections that dispensed drinks but that didnt work.

Help please,

Tom

On the front of the motor the is a plastic cam with one to four slots on it. On the motor in question it is set wrong. Look at one on a motor that is dispensing properly and adjust this one to the same position.

#3 ace vending

ace vending

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:24 AM

On the front of the motor the is a plastic cam with one to four slots on it. On the motor in question it is set wrong. Look at one on a motor that is dispensing properly and adjust this one to the same position.

thanks for the reply. I checked the cams and they are set properly(at the 1st slot)but it is still doing the same thing. Let me try to better explain the situation. All the selections work and give drinks accordingly when customers make a single selection. What's happening is once the machine registers the credit the customer will press 2 selections simultaneously/almost at the same time and bam the machind delivers 2 drinks for the price of one. Its as though the credit relay does not cancel itself once the first selection is made. Am I making any sense at all?

#4 Emcar Vending Machines

Emcar Vending Machines

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:08 AM

thanks for the reply. I checked the cams and they are set properly(at the 1st slot)but it is still doing the same thing. Let me try to better explain the situation. All the selections work and give drinks accordingly when customers make a single selection. What's happening is once the machine registers the credit the customer will press 2 selections simultaneously/almost at the same time and bam the machind delivers 2 drinks for the price of one. Its as though the credit relay does not cancel itself once the first selection is made. Am I making any sense at all?

Hello, Ace.

I've only just found this forum and your problem. I hope I'm too late and you have this problem sorted by now or you will be out quite a bit of cash.

It sounds to me as though the credit relay is slow and replacing that would be my first step.

If that doesn't cure it, then change the coin mechanism.

I hope that helps

#5 diegoZgak

diegoZgak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

How you can avail great things about RSS for Blog?

41.jpg

Sites can considerably take benefit of an RSS feed concerning producing traffic, along with aid keep that website traffic. The RSS feed instantly includes fresh properly enhanced web content to your site. This is beneficial to the web traffic retention rate considering that it offers the most effective type of upgraded content for your website visitors.

cover2.jpg

Preserving a niche site can be challenging, when it concerns supplying helpful especially, pertinent and upgraded content. This is one way to truly have a continuous upgrade to your website with fresh content such that it will be observed regularly.

social_media_suggestions2.jpg

Forms of RSS Feed

Varieties of data which can be delivered in RSS feeds can encompass a information feed from a major news internet site or maybe a blogs feed. These have been Specially helpful provided that they're frequently upgraded, typically day-to-day. An report feed Rewards informing audience when new short content and Yet another written content of interest to the readership is obtainable. The feed is Typically a summary or intro from which viewers can look at all the more if preferred.
Timetable feeds can encompass educational institutions and also other companies that give significant conversation like meeting moments, occasions, along with other facts. On the net Discussion board feeds can notify readers when anyone has dealt with amid his or her posts or when a topic of importance is covered. Specials and Lower price feeds are in some cases supplied by retail and online retailers to expose the most recent income and reductions.

Relieve of Operation
That once it is actually established, accumulating and utilizing an RSS feed is attained while not having to in fact upgrade it by yourself is often a additionally. Whenever an on-line online search engine directs website visitors to your website, it's going to likewise document the RSS feed updates.

Other RSS Feed Benefits
Using an RSS feed, it truly is Also achievable to, a lot more, make improvements to the amount of exclusive guests that issue your website by syndicating the updates. This system can Web some back again-hyperlinks on other internet sites, to improve the entire off-site Search engine optimisation score. Also, it might Furthermore support to obtain some much more distinctive site visitors from the immediate hyperlinks from other websites and blogs.

RSS Feeds can Recycle Website traffic
Since the web site aggregates Exactly what are acknowledged as essential authority web pages via an RSS feed, your site could possibly really effectively wind up getting an authority web-site collector. This is amazingly useful for people who choose to find authority internet sites on your own distinct topic. For more information stop by our Internet site http://postrss.com

[b]RSS|