#1 Vend9999

Vend9999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Hi,
I am new to this board.

I know that I can find used machines on ebay n craigslist, etc...

but I have one account that makes some decent money and I don't want it to break down on them.

So I'd like to buy a new snack machine, maybe a 32 column.

who is the cheapest and best quality out there in your opinion, for NEW machines.

thx.

#2 xsquid

xsquid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

Hi,
I am new to this board.

I know that I can find used machines on ebay n craigslist, etc...

but I have one account that makes some decent money and I don't want it to break down on them.

So I'd like to buy a new snack machine, maybe a 32 column.

who is the cheapest and best quality out there in your opinion, for NEW machines.

thx.

I'm new too but have done many many hours of research with prices, machines, and the BBB. I found Steve at www.universalvending.com (out of Texas) to be very pleasant to deal with, for both new and refurbished machines. Also vendingworld.com (out of CA.) who has overstocks and refurbished heavy-duty machines at a discount (though the shipping will kill ya to where I live--Florida Keys) --if you're closer to CA., the prices are great.

Both of these rate highly with the BBB.

#3 clvending

clvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:49 AM

I'm new too but have done many many hours of research with prices, machines, and the BBB. I found Steve at www.universalvending.com (out of Texas) to be very pleasant to deal with, for both new and refurbished machines. Also vendingworld.com (out of CA.) who has overstocks and refurbished heavy-duty machines at a discount (though the shipping will kill ya to where I live--Florida Keys) --if you're closer to CA., the prices are great.

Both of these rate highly with the BBB.

I have purchased machines from vendingworld.com and would agree that Randy Ajax provides excellent service.

On a different note - Where in the keys are you located??? I grew up S. Fla and the keys were my old stumping ground.

Lee