• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RobCamaro

RobCamaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

One candy selection stopped working. When you try to buy it it says "select another". However, the motor works fine in test mode. What can be wrong? I cannot figure it out. Thanks for any help.
Rob

#2 jblvending

jblvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Turn off the machine, as you turn the machine back on, hold the $1.00 button down for 5 secounds . This resets the machine back to factory mode, so you will have to reset prices after you do this.

#3 RobCamaro

RobCamaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Great, I will try it. Thanks!

#4 RobCamaro

RobCamaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

I tried this but it did not work. It went through a motor count and said the selections not working failed to home. I dont understand because they work in test mode fine. I held the 1.00 button and turned the machine on. Is that all I am supposed to do?

Thanks,
Rob

#5 jblvending

jblvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Turn the machine off, before you turn the machine back on, have the $1.00 button pressed down, hold that button down as you turn it back on for at least 5 secounds, then release it, should be able to reset after that process.

#6 MGASSEL

MGASSEL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

I had the same problem with mine if this happens again just reprogram the prices for those selections and it should start working again.