• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jankins

jankins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

Hi there guys! My name is Don and I'm just new in vending business.

I need your help here as for buying my firts combo snack vending machine. I have a location in my friend's store with I want to start from. 

The one interesting machine with coin changer was found there on ebay. Does it cost its money?

Are there any known issues with VM series vending machines?

Hoping on your fastest response!

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

If that is all you can afford then don't waste your money.  Here is the information I just posted for another user:  Stay away from any imported combo machine or any mechanical machine.  They are poorly made and more poorly supported as there is no tech support and few parts available - if you can find them.  Stick with US made, not US assembled, machines and don't be fooled by anything from Seaga as all their stuff is from China and Korea.  Use machines from AP, National, Dixie Narco, AMS, Royal, USI and Vendo only.  Those companies are in the US and support what they sell.

#3 jankins

jankins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

oh thanks!

what combo machine would you offer for the first time? reliable and simple in operating.

I want to try hands in vending and will be very pleased you for helping

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

My favorite combo is the AP LCM4 which has two shelves of snacks, one shelf of candy and then a can module below that.  It's a very reliable machine.  You might also find a National 474 or similar model locally that would work very well.

#5 jankins

jankins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

oh my! thanks a lot!

I'd run over the net about LCM4 machines reviews and it's a really good choice. I think the main advantage of it is he wide selection of vending products.

now the ebay offers a little bit expensive for me but I believe the craiglist could manage it