• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 peter01

peter01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

I have a Dixie Narco 501T vending machine (Multi Price). It is using a ARDAC USA15 Bill Validator, and for some reason the dollar bills get stuck/jammed so the next person who tries to insert the bill, it will not accept it. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Also, I was trying to find other dollar bill validators I can use for this model, and it seems like USA15's are no longer being manufactured. Does anyone know what replacement dollar bill validator will work as a substitute or replacement? Thanks

Peter

#2 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:46 PM

I have a Dixie Narco 501T vending machine (Multi Price). It is using a ARDAC USA15 Bill Validator, and for some reason the dollar bills get stuck/jammed so the next person who tries to insert the bill, it will not accept it. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Also, I was trying to find other dollar bill validators I can use for this model, and it seems like USA15's are no longer being manufactured. Does anyone know what replacement dollar bill validator will work as a substitute or replacement? Thanks

Peter

I do not know if it can be replaced very easily but I do have a couple of suggestions.
1st I would take it out and clean it up and check the belts on the stacker. The bill getting stuck sounds like the stacker is not working and not the validator itself. Take some alcohol and clean and inspect all the belts for frays and missing teeth
Also you can get rebuilt usa 15s at vendingworld.com or vendors exchange veii.com

#3 qualityvs

qualityvs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

For a multi price machine, I dont know off the top of my head. I would call a Vending repair shop like Vendors exchange and see what else will work in its place. Those USA's are junk.

#4 wooowooo

wooowooo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

stavend.com always did me right. Call them and ask about it and get a price or replacement. Ask them about taking it back as a core. Campare with VEII

#5 validatorman

validatorman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Helping people understand and repair their own equipment.

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:00 AM

We suggest a MEI VN2500 unit. It is a direct dropin replacement. A bit $$$ for a new one but sometimes you can find rebuilts. Be sure to get them from a reputable dealer that offers a warranty. Please also be aware that the non-flash version cannot be updated to new $5 currency. Go to CoinValParts and see if any rebuilds are available. They also have a video showing how to repalce the belts on a USA15, which is usually the main problem. Those units are very old, and many parts are not available. If it is a good location, do yourself and your customers a favor and put a newer validator in. :wacko: