• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 canuck

canuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

Looking for some good quality 4 wide machines. (Aren't we all.) Wondering if anyone has any for sale. I prefer NV 168s with surevend but open to what you have available. Looking for newer models only, dual coil, mdb, etc. No coin mech or validator required.

#2 canuck

canuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:41 AM

Just for clarification we handle all freight...all I need is machines to be strapped to a pallet (preferably wrapped). If nobody has machines for sale, can you recommend anybody in the business? I deal with 3-4 companies that refurbish but none have newer snacks..they all seem to be older.

#3 coinvestor

coinvestor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

Just for clarification we handle all freight...all I need is machines to be strapped to a pallet (preferably wrapped). If nobody has machines for sale, can you recommend anybody in the business? I deal with 3-4 companies that refurbish but none have newer snacks..they all seem to be older.

I have used http://www.southernequipmentsales.com/ several times. Others on this board have used him also. I have had no complaints.

JD

#4 karmstrong

karmstrong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Computers
    Camping
    Vending Machines
    Web Site Development

Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:32 PM

Looking for some good quality 4 wide machines. (Aren't we all.) Wondering if anyone has any for sale. I prefer NV 168s with surevend but open to what you have available. Looking for newer models only, dual coil, mdb, etc. No coin mech or validator required.

Check us out at http://www.globalvendinggroup.com we have a wide variety of machines that you might be interested in. We do wrap allour machiens and have them on pallets when they arrive to you.