• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nrod7

nrod7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

I only recently have expanded into bulk vending.  I have had a couple of double head "acorn" with no problems.  Is beaver worth the price difference.  What do you look for to know that a beaver is genuine?

nrod7

#2 The Mage

The Mage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:22 AM

Beaver is a good quality machine.

Usually their beaver logo is all over the machine, the lid, the flap, and the coin mech. Although that only proves those items are from a beaver, but they may be the most important parts.

Look at the ones at Beaver: http://beavervending.com

Unfortunately I only own one Beaver. It's one of those Shootin Hoops. The picture below isn't the one I own, but it looks almost exactly like it:

018-2.jpg

These don't have the Beaver vending on the coin mech, but they do on the flap, and the lid. I believe another company was making these out of Beaver machines, but went out of business.

#3 Performa Vending Inc

Performa Vending Inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 04:05 PM

Beaver is solid, pro-level gear. If you're looking for quality, they're top notch. It's a "clone" of the Acorn, but with much nicer coin mechs and (in my opinion) product wheels. They're really nice for higher-end locations where presentation is key. If you're looking just to dabble in the bulk business though, check out the Oak Vista. Super durable, very reliable, and roughly half the cost if you're buying new. Good luck!