No replies to this topic

#1 JonnyVendor

JonnyVendor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Saving Lives!

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

As you know, vending is a predominantly impulsive buy...the main factor in getting usage out of any machine is the attraction to the machine in the way it catches the eye.

I am owner of Alco-Checkpoint Alcohol Breathalyzer Vending Machine Co. We Manufacture and Distribute out of San Diego, California and have been in business since 2007.

We have noticed an average of 25% increased usage of our products when there is a sign hanging above them and have narrowed down the reasons to:

1. People know what the machines is at first glance (keep in mind these people are intoxicated)
2. People can see the machines from just about anywhere in the room or even from other rooms.
3. The flashing lights spark interest in people (kids love flashing lights, and we are all really just large kids, arent we? Vegas has bright flashing lights for a reason!)

Just think, if you walked up to a room full of amusements and were deciding on which one to use first, what would pop out first? Our machines have clocked in between $150-$300 per month each at $1 per vend on average at good locations and after our custom "BREATHALYZER" LED light signs were placed above them, they started averaging between $175-$345 each per month.

If interested in starting an Alco-Checkpoint route, you can contact me direct at (858) 740-1660 or email me at jonathan@alcocheckpoint.com. Our website is http://alcocheckpoint.com for more information.

Hope this concept is helpful and Happy Holidays!

Jonathan Ohana - CEO
Alco-Checkpoint
(858) 740-1660
jonathan@alcocheckpoint.com