• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MarkBVendingUSA

MarkBVendingUSA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Good evening forum my name is Mark B, I am starting a new and up and coming bulk candy placement service. I am offering members of this forum a price of $35 per machine installed. Valid only for 1 - 3 head machines. Limit 2 per customer to start.

How it works- we will call or email you to see what day you can install. Then we will send locations once installed you will pay us after machine has been installed on that day.

I offer a 65 day no kick out guarantee and I replace poor performing machines for $15 as long as you keep us updated on the proceeds on a monthly basics. I am a experienced bulk vendor with over 300 machines of my own.I am starting this business because I have 5 callers who have helped me build my route over the last 8 years and they are looking for extra income. Please contact me if you are serious and ready to start.

If you are ready to start email me your name,email address,phone number with a good time to reach you. Also tell me how many machines you have ready to install along with your charity.

I accept PAYPAL,DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS ONLY !

Website is coming soon !

Mark Bryant
Markbryant85@hotmail.com