• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 italianguy

italianguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:42 PM

ok hello ladies and gents im pc just started my own vending compeny i got 1 michine at a oil shop with 20 employees now what should i do? should i try to get more michines or look for inc. or look for batter places and if so what kind of places?

#2 vendpro

vendpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

Primarily, LOOK FOR LOCATIONS! Once you find them, you can decide if you want to pull your machine from the oil shop or if it is doing well enough to keep it there and just buy more machines for your new locations. Now some locations may be so fed up with their existing vendor that they want you in there Yesterday or will find someone else; but most will allow you a week or two to get your machines in. :wacko:

#3 jblvending

jblvending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:03 PM

Primarily, LOOK FOR LOCATIONS!  Once you find them, you can decide if you want to pull your machine from the oil shop or if it is doing well enough to keep it there and just buy more machines for your new locations.  Now some locations may be so fed up with their existing vendor that they want you in there Yesterday or will find someone else; but most will allow you a week or two to get your machines in.   :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should sit down first and decide whether you want to do this part time, are is this something i want to get into full time.If you decide full time.Because a 20 employee acct will never be profitable account,trust me on that.Try to find a 75 plus people acct, it can be a 40 to 50 people acct if its a 24 hr acct, but a good rule of thumb is 75.I would never try to talk someone out of getting into vending, but its a not a 6 hr work week even on a part time basis.Learn as much as you can about your machines, because if it breaks, you better know how to repair it.There is a ton more things to learn in this busniess, i hope this help's you get started.

#4 letsroll

letsroll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:12 PM

ok hello ladies and gents im pc just started my own vending compeny i got 1 michine at a oil shop with 20 employees now what should i do? should i try to get more michines or look for inc. or look for batter places and if so what kind of places?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got a question. I bought a Seaga smaller pop vm. I ordered blanks for a VM-250 to change the price. Can I use the vm-250 blanks to change the price on the Seaga pop? Any one? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!