• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anita

anita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

A newbie question. Is there anybody who places their machines outside? Are the security risks associated with having machines outside worth it? What about weather I live in a rainy place would the weather be hard on the machines? Does a machine have to be placed in front of a store or is it possible to have electricity put in by the city and approach city hall and have a vending machine placed in front of a public toilet in a park for example. Or is this a bad idea.

#2 coinopdirect

coinopdirect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:24 AM

A newbie question. Is there anybody who places their machines outside? Are the security risks associated with having machines outside worth it? What about weather I live in a rainy place would the weather be hard on the machines? Does a machine have to be placed in front of a store or is it possible to have electricity put in by the city and approach city hall and have a vending machine placed in front of a public toilet in a park for example. Or is this a bad idea.

What type of machine are you looking to place outside?

Unless it is a Kiddie Ride (Rated for indoor/outdoor use), I would not advise doing so.