26 replies to this topic

#26 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:54 PM

If you have it handy and don't mind getting it, it would be great if you could either post it here or PM me. Otherwise, I'll have to scour their website for tech support in hopes of finding it. -- Thanks!

BVI

To set the options:
1) Hinge the acceptor down by releasing the the acceptor latches and pulling the top of the acceptor forward, away from the changer.

2) Located in the upper portion of the changer, behind the acceptor, is a single switch module containing three rocker switches. When the top of the rocker switch is pushed in it is in the ON position. The switches correspond as follows:1 = USA/CAN Not Used
2 = LO 25 ON:Quarters are directed to cash box once change tube has approx. 28 quarters
OFF: Quarters are put into change tube until full
3 = $ACPT ON: Dollar coin will be accepted
OFF: Dollar coin will be rejected

3) Set option switches to desired setting.

4) Return acceptor to operating position making sure the latches secure the acceptor.

5) Test with a variety of coins to ensure proper operation.

Note: This is the Canadian manual. The only thing you should have to check is number two the low quarter switch. Make sure it is in the off position so the coin tube fills all the way.

Ted

#27 BVI

BVI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

Thanks Ted! That really is easy. I've seen those rocker switches before, just didn't know for sure, exactly, what they did. Thanks again!