• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tpev20

Tpev20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

I am looking at 4 machines. 2 Vendo 511's (soda) and 2 Automatic Products 113's (snack). Anybody have some thoughts on these? Good bad or otherwise?

Thanks for any and all input.

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

I am looking at 4 machines. 2 Vendo 511's (soda) and 2 Automatic Products 113's (snack). Anybody have some thoughts on these? Good bad or otherwise?

Thanks for any and all input.

Personally I hate vendo, but thats because of some problems they gave me that almost made me lose to very large accounts and put me in a bind. As for those particular models, I dont see a problem with them. If you ask most bottlers they swear by vendo.

The AP's on the other hand, I have a tone of the 110 series and they work very well. They already have a rs232 port for dex pull, and they use 24v mechs which is also nice. There are also a few upgrade kits out there to give them vend sensors and MDB. Inone technologies makes the one we use.

#3 stealthvending

stealthvending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

Personally I hate vendo, but thats because of some problems they gave me that almost made me lose to very large accounts and put me in a bind. As for those particular models, I dont see a problem with them. If you ask most bottlers they swear by vendo.

The AP's on the other hand, I have a tone of the 110 series and they work very well. They already have a rs232 port for dex pull, and they use 24v mechs which is also nice. There are also a few upgrade kits out there to give them vend sensors and MDB. Inone technologies makes the one we use.

Sorry to piggy back on your thread...but what do you experts recommend if you were to add a snack and soda machine to a hotel? I currently have a few Dixie Narcos and Crane 147s. Should I stay with these makes for consistancy?