Close
Photo
- - - - -

DNBC 448 combo machine help

snack vending beverage vending vending machines vending troubleshooting vending repair

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 repeterp7

repeterp7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

I won a Coke DNBC 448. I need help setting it up for cans. I also need some decals for it. Can anybody help me?

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

Are you sure this isn't a DN440, maybe you had a typo?  I don't believe there was an DN448 model.  If it's a DN440 then it's a can only machine, 2 cans deep in each column, so your machine should already be set up for cans.  The wide columns should have 2 black plastic shims on each side of the column down by the oscillator bars and the narrow columns should have a white plastic shim on the left side of each column just above the rotor that turns to vend the cans.  If you have something other than this please let us know.

I do have flavor strips for the selection buttons if that is the "decals" you're asking about.  I would need to know the approximate size of your buttons to know which labels you need.  You can PM me for information about them.

#3 repeterp7

repeterp7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:30 PM

No. It's brand spanking new. Dnbc 448. It does cans or bottles. Decals are 9 1/2" x 3 3/4". Coke decal says DN 448. Asset number is DN 14006659. Pepsi and Coke can't sell because I don't have an account. Girl at Pepsi was surprised cause it's so new. I really appreciate any help.

#4 repeterp7

repeterp7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

I can send pictures

#5 orsd2

orsd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:48 PM

is it stolen?

It probably is because it still has the coke decal

that is a newwwwww machine

#6 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

This turns out to be one of the current models that Dixie Narco is selling and if it has Coke or Pepsi graphics on it the machine is likely still owned by that bottler.  The 448E is a 7 column model and I'm curious how you "won it?"  Was this at an auction of some kind and did it include other bottler machines as well?  Were the machines being sold on behalf of a bottler or a vending company?  I just want to ensure that you aren't being duped into "owning" a stolen machine. 

#7 repeterp7

repeterp7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:49 AM

I won it from Maverik gas station. Coke delivered it to my house. Had to w-9 and notorize my paperwork. It IS legit. So, nobody can help??? Coke even gave me decals for 20 oz bottles but I want cans.

#8 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

That is really bizarre in how you got the machine but it sounds like Coke gave you ownership.  I only have a few of the can labels for that door style so I'll have to see which labels I have in stock for this door.  I can probably get you the rest but I will need to know what flavors they need to be.  My email is rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you could send me a photo of your door just to confirm that yours is a Chameleon door.  Here is a link to the manual so you can understand a little about the machine:  http://69.129.141.51...257a220049f152/$FILE/CC%203DVIS%20manual3%2080390479.pdf

This machine is using the P series logic board from Dixie Narco and it's a total clusterf**k in the programming, but once it's set up properly it will work well.  The correct Package Type for 12 oz cans 4 deep is 1.