• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dartcol

dartcol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

I'm about to buy this Saeco 7 D.A. coffe machine from ebay. I know there are three containers for dry products as chocolate or dry cream. 

Could I vend instant coffee from this machine using those bins? Please respond!

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

No you can't.  As the product description says, this machine uses ground coffee from beans which is then used to brew the cup before the spent grounds are ejected.  There are also canisters for hot chocolate and soluble French Vanilla.  I've not seen any countertop single cup machines that don't use beans.

#3 dartcol

dartcol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

hey, thank you Az!

I'd read the description too but it seemed to me there was the possibility to use powdered coffee instead of choclate fpr example.

I'd met the countertop instant coffe machines over the internet but mostly abroad. Here for example.

I know the customers already used to brewed coffee but I believe there is a niche for some instant too. Besides it has more valuable ROI )))

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

There might be some models that allow you to use all soluble coffee, but if a machine has a grinder and brewer in it then the coffee is only available ground in that machine.  As I said, you will always have another canister or two for other soluble drinks such as French Vanilla, but if you want soluble coffee then you will need to purchase a model specifically built for that.  I think you are worrying too much about the ROI and not enough about the best cup of coffee you can produce. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ocs vending, coffee vending, coffee service, espresso vending, hot beverage vending