1 reply to this topic

#1 Joven76

Joven76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

I have a question for all those in the medical vending business... I have purchased a couple machines and am trying to get them placed, however a question was raised to me that I could not answer, and I'm not having any luck locating this information...

What would happen if someone bought some non-prescription medicine from one of my machines, and they got sick... Who would be liable, the location, me, or the manufacturer of the medication???

Where would I find this information???

Thanks for looking...

#2 dogcow

dogcow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:43 AM

I have a question for all those in the medical vending business... I have purchased a couple machines and am trying to get them placed, however a question was raised to me that I could not answer, and I'm not having any luck locating this information...

What would happen if someone bought some non-prescription medicine from one of my machines, and they got sick... Who would be liable, the location, me, or the manufacturer of the medication???

Where would I find this information???

Thanks for looking...

anyone can sue you for any reason pretty much, whether it sticks or not is another thing

make sure your business is registered as a corp or LLC not a sole prop and dont keep too much money tied up in the business accounts

if you are worried enough to make this post just get liability insurance.