Who manufactures this

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gripex

gripex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Nascar handicapping, Nascar simulator on the jector, Nascar.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:44 AM

Hey guys, new here, love the forum, seems like theres alot of knowledable people in the industry here. Got a quick question, who manufactures this machine? http://www.usacanada....com/mach1.html . Who are the good manufacturers or distributors that I should look to in BC Canada? What combo machines do you like the best? I know it matters where the machine is going for space and demand, I like the idea of the combos for workplace lunchrooms and offices. Got any recomendations? Thanks.

gripex vending

#2 coinvestor

coinvestor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

Hey guys, new here, love the forum, seems like theres alot of knowledable people in the industry here. Got a quick question, who manufactures this machine? http://www.usacanada....com/mach1.html . Who are the good manufacturers or distributors that I should look to in BC Canada? What combo machines do you like the best? I know it matters where the machine is going for space and demand, I like the idea of the combos for workplace lunchrooms and offices. Got any recomendations? Thanks.

gripex vending

Those are the older model of the gaines machines. Do a search for "Gaines" on this forum and you can see my experience with them. They are a Bizop. I'm not sure about what will work work in Canada (as far as I know you just use different changers and validators), but my favorite combo is a savamco MAC-32. I also have a MAC-22 from them, but its just too small for any location worth having. I have found that loading drinks in a combo is tuff on the back since all the drinks are at the bottom.

JD

#3 gripex

gripex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:25 AM

Those are the older model of the gaines machines. Do a search for "Gaines" on this forum and you can see my experience with them. They are a Bizop. I'm not sure about what will work work in Canada (as far as I know you just use different changers and validators), but my favorite combo is a savamco MAC-32. I also have a MAC-22 from them, but its just too small for any location worth having. I have found that loading drinks in a combo is tuff on the back since all the drinks are at the bottom.

JD

Thanks for your input. Who makes the savamco? Or is that that manufactures name? lol. Can some one give me a list of distributors/manufactures that would be worth looking into in western canada? Ive done alot of google searching and ive found alot of badly designed vending websites that just make me think right off the bat their products suck lol. Thanks

#4 tedk

tedk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for your input. Who makes the savamco? Or is that that manufactures name? lol. Can some one give me a list of distributors/manufactures that would be worth looking into in western canada? Ive done alot of google searching and ive found alot of badly designed vending websites that just make me think right off the bat their products suck lol. Thanks

Have you tried Brokerhouse Distributors. They have a location in Burnaby.

Vancouver Location

Address:
4275A Phillips Ave. Burnaby B.C. V5A 2X4

Phone and Fax:
800 661-2205
Phone: 604 421-2277
Fax: 604 421-1184

Yahoo Map

Equipment Sales Gord Leckie

Bill Chadwick

Parts Sales Bernie DiFelice

Technical Service Sam Choo

General Information info@brokerhousedist.com

#5 gripex

gripex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

Thanks Ted, ill look into them.

#6 jesse

jesse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:12 PM

hey guys im new here and i have a question. i have a Savamco MAC-32 Soda/Snack Combo Vending Machine i lost the owners manual. i have looked all over the internet for one but no luck in finding one. if anyone has any idea of where i could get one please reply. i would glady appreciate it.

#7 Putz

Putz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:27 PM

hey guys im new here and i have a question. i have a Savamco MAC-32 Soda/Snack Combo Vending Machine i lost the owners manual. i have looked all over the internet for one but no luck in finding one. if anyone has any idea of where i could get one please reply. i would glady appreciate it.

Here is their website maybe call.
savamco