• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dufrain

dufrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

I have everything working and vending fine on my vendo 511 besides the dollar acceptor not giving 50 cents change on the 50 cent cans. Another thing it does it is it will only accept one dollar bill and I would like it to accept two because I have 24 oz bottles for 1.50. I am trying to get the manual . Could someone help me out with what settings i need to change to get this thing right.Thanx for any help

#2 Agee Vending

Agee Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

Well let me start by saying the "bill validator" doesn't give change, the coin mech does. Bill validators are really rather dumb machines... they communicate w/ your machine via the coin mech.

Sounds like your prices are set wrong. Check your price setting and reset the Space-to-Sale, making sure the colunm that your vending is the right one for the button your pressing and the prices are set right.

doesn't sound like a bill validator issue

I have everything working and vending fine on my vendo 511 besides the dollar acceptor not giving 50 cents change on the 50 cent cans. Another thing it does it is it will only accept one dollar bill and I would like it to accept two because I have 24 oz bottles for 1.50. I am trying to get the manual . Could someone help me out with what settings i need to change to get this thing right.Thanx for any help

#3 dufrain

dufrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

I have multi price enabled ,cans are .50 cents 24oz bottles are 1.50. I think my prices are ok because when i press the button without putting in money the display shows the correct prices. The buttons vend the right column.It all works like it should besides the change issue . I will try the space to sale setting.

#4 Agee Vending

Agee Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

If its a Pepsi... vendo.. press the mode button until three "sss" appear.. press the reset button twice and them press the selection 10. It will start going thru the columns... when its done close it up and try it again.

If that doesn't work swap out the coin mech... if your validator is taking the dollar and giving credit for it... then its probably not the validator

I have multi price enabled ,cans are .50 cents 24oz bottles are 1.50. I think my prices are ok because when i press the button without putting in money the display shows the correct prices. The buttons vend the right column.It all works like it should besides the change issue . I will try the space to sale setting.

#5 snack dude

snack dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

If its a Pepsi... vendo.. press the mode button until three "sss" appear.. press the reset button twice and them press the selection 10. It will start going thru the columns... when its done close it up and try it again.

If that doesn't work swap out the coin mech... if your validator is taking the dollar and giving credit for it... then its probably not the validator

This sounds like a coin mech problem to me. what happens if you put in four quarters? or insert a dollar and press coin return? I will bet the quarter motor on the coin mech is not working or has a quarter jammed in the bottom of it, not allowing the quarters to spit out. The coin mech thinks it gave change back. Let me know if I win or lose the bet.

#6 dufrain

dufrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

Well i messed with the machine some more. I did the coin pay out and it spit out the coins in all columns fine. If I put a dollar or quarters in it and push the change return button it doesnt do anything. If i put in 1.00 in quarters it just credits 1.00 so if i choose a .50 cent can it doesnt return change it just keeps a .50 cent credit showing .It wont return anything. Is it my settings or do I need another coin mech

#7 Agee Vending

Agee Vending

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:01 PM

Hmm... if you press the coin return nothing happens? Its probably your coin mech... also check your settings on multi vend (off), escrow (off), and force vend (off)

Well i messed with the machine some more. I did the coin pay out and it spit out the coins in all columns fine. If I put a dollar or quarters in it and push the change return button it doesnt do anything. If i put in 1.00 in quarters it just credits 1.00 so if i choose a .50 cent can it doesnt return change it just keeps a .50 cent credit showing .It wont return anything. Is it my settings or do I need another coin mech

#8 dufrain

dufrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:30 PM

I have some of those on,ill turn those off. What setting would be what controls whether the bill validator will take more than one dollar.Thanx for the help guys.

#9 Spectres

Spectres

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

I have some of those on,ill turn those off. What setting would be what controls whether the bill validator will take more than one dollar.Thanx for the help guys.

It looks like your "multi-vend" IS on. Turn this off under "Options 2."

Your validator should take two dollars....except sometimes if you have a coinco coin mech and a Mars validator (or vice versa), it won't take 2 dollars. Make sure you have newer models of coin mech/validators if they're mixed OR use the same company for both.

Some validators also have options on them. You may need to hit a switch for accepting more then one dollar.

#10 dufrain

dufrain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:41 AM

Thanx for all the help guys the multi vend was on and something else was on also that wasnt supposed to be under option 2. Its working perfect now.

It looks like your "multi-vend" IS on. Turn this off under "Options 2."

Your validator should take two dollars....except sometimes if you have a coinco coin mech and a Mars validator (or vice versa), it won't take 2 dollars. Make sure you have newer models of coin mech/validators if they're mixed OR use the same company for both.

Some validators also have options on them. You may need to hit a switch for accepting more then one dollar.