AVT and other smart vending machines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wannavend

wannavend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:i'm interested in learning as much as I can about all aspects of the vending business.

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:10 AM

Is anyone on here acquainted with the company AVT and their machines? Are their machines releiable? The inventory can be checked remotely on them which sounds interesting.
Their website says they also sell routes. For someone brand new in the business does this seem like a good idea? Thanks

#2 kevin

kevin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Is anyone on here acquainted with the company AVT and their machines? Are their machines releiable? The inventory can be checked remotely on them which sounds interesting.
Their website says they also sell routes. For someone brand new in the business does this seem like a good idea? Thanks

Acrtualy I met some of there sales people at a trade show and the machines look very sharp but as far as whats in it they wouldnt really let me get a very close look. All machines can be watched remotely if they have Full dex output and all it takes is a 300(or less) dollar unit per machine. The only thing I didnt really like about AVT, and I may be wrong because they couldnt answer this really at the time, is that it didnt seem to follow industry standards. When I met them it was there first year at the trade show and they still had alot to learn themselves.

#3 www.cnavending.com

www.cnavending.com

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

If you want to get started, i suggest Dixie Narco and Vendo. They are very reliable. How many machines are you interested in starting with? We sell machines that are very affordable and easily servicable. I don't recommend sinking money into a route unless you know for sure that it will make money.

Feel free to email me directly,

I can give some good quotes on machines or parts to get you started on your way.

Kevin
kevin@cnavending.com