Close
Photo
- - - - -

What are good snack or combo vending machines?

soda vending vending repair cold beverage vending beverage vending vending business

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 merryjerry

merryjerry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

Hi there, I already have two old RC800 1800-Vending combos fallen to my lot from my father.

They doing good so I'm about to buy another one machine. Reading all over internet I'd met a lot of bad things about antares machines.

Do anybody here operates them? Are they really bad?

My regards, Jerry

#2 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:02 AM

Jerry,  Stay away from any imported combo machine or any mechanical machine.  They are poorly made and more poorly supported as there is no tech support and few parts available - if you can find them.  Stick with US made, not US assembled, machines and don't be fooled by anything from Seaga as all their stuff is from China and Korea.  Use machines from AP, National, Dixie Narco, AMS, Royal, USI and Vendo only.  Those companies are in the US and support what they sell.

#3 merryjerry

merryjerry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:11 AM

hello, thank you for respond! the parts question is the cornerstone as usual.

please, would you help me identify this machine. it looks not bad for me

Jerry

#4 AZVendor

AZVendor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:30 AM

Jerry,  You will want to avoid that machine.  It's an ancient National 140 snack and it was built in the late 70's, early 80's.  You can not get parts for that machine and it will only give you problems.  There are much newer machines from Automatic Products (AP), National, USI or AMS that will be much more useable.