Has anyone heard of this company? If so, what can you tell me about it...thanks

#2 Poplady

Poplady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:25 AM

Has anyone heard of this company? If so, what can you tell me about it...thanks

I have spoken with them. They seem to have a great concept but the cost is very high. Also, I have talked with a few vendors that have purchased into the program. So far they report that they are losing money. They say the sales on the product is very slow so they are now converting the machines over to regular vending machines.

I does seem to me that you could just buy normal vending machines and stock them with healthy products without giving them so much money.

#3 drink vending

drink vending

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:37 PM

Yo Naturals? Yes I have heard of them. Think about this concept. Would you pay 75 cents for a coke OR $1.50 + for a healthy drink. I sell to the masses. Coke, Pepsi, Monster, products that have a following. I'm not saying that natural products are good products, but why try to fight the tide. It's all about marketing to the right crowd. People are always going to buy the cheaper product. That's why our company Revolution Vending can promote $1.50 Monster Energy. It makes sense to sell something below market rates. What would you buy, Monster Energy for $1.50 OR some small can of healthy stuff for $1.50. Don't know about you, but when I'm thirsty I'm going for the big one.

#4 Money Magnet

Money Magnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

I have spoken with them. They seem to have a great concept but the cost is very high. Also, I have talked with a few vendors that have purchased into the program. So far they report that they are losing money. They say the sales on the product is very slow so they are now converting the machines over to regular vending machines.

I does seem to me that you could just buy normal vending machines and stock them with healthy products without giving them so much money.

I couldn't agree with you more. I asked this guy who was selling his route about the health food craze and he mentioned if I wanted to go that route he suggests to use the existing machines and stock healthy alternatives. However, I personally would only do this in schools as they are pushing more for healthy snacks on their premises. Since there will be shorter shelf life you need to have a prime location such as schools.

#5 tristar

tristar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

I couldn't agree with you more. I asked this guy who was selling his route about the health food craze and he mentioned if I wanted to go that route he suggests to use the existing machines and stock healthy alternatives. However, I personally would only do this in schools as they are pushing more for healthy snacks on their premises. Since there will be shorter shelf life you need to have a prime location such as schools.

#6 tristar

tristar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:23 PM